Thursday, May 8, 2014

pagoda


  • Email me in order to schedule appointments with me. Meet me for free in person or online. I teach English for free in HCM & online. Share this.
    JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com

    .

    I am here for you. You can practice speaking in English with me. I can edit your English essays. Feel free to contact me at any time. I was born in the USA in the year 1985. I have been teaching in Vietnam since 2012. I teach children & adults. I teach beginners & more advance students as well. You can ask me questions. Please share this. Add me.
  • Trung Tekken, the pagoda said many times that they would call the police when I am at the pagoda. I am not allowed to volunteer there. I was teaching my own class at the pagoda. Later, Ms. Dung said that I did not have my own class. She said that I was crazy. She said my passport and visa is expired, but my passport is not expired. Mr. Cuong was suppose to inform Ms. Dung about me. Mr. Cuong was suppose to tell me to register with Ms. Dung in August 2013. In February 2014, Ms. Dung met me in the pagoda for the first time. Dung said that she did not know who I was. Dung is the teaching & curriculum coordinator. Dung asked Cuong who I was. Cuong told Dung in February 2014 that he did not know who I was, but Cuong has known me since August 2013. Cuong was not doing his job.

    .

    I am not allowed to volunteer at the pagoda.

    .

    They threaten to throw me in jail many times.

    .

    They promised me salary originally.

    .

    Andrew Ivanov, what is my mistake? Is my mistake in trying to change things? I want the world to get better.

    .

    Tia Nắng Sau Mưa, are monks perfect?

    .

    The master told my students that I would get monthly salaries. Later, the pagoda would tell my students that I do not want to teach at the pagoda. Yet, I do want to teach at the pagoda. I want to continue teaching at the pagoda. One time, my student went to the pagoda and a staff said that I was not there. I was there. The staff lied about me. Many times, the staff and monks at the Chùa Lá Gò Vấp Leaf Pagoda do in fact lie. For more info, you can contact them:
    Trung Tâm Ngoại Ngữ Miễn Phí CHÙA LÁ -GÒ VẤP.

    .

    Monks do lie.

    .

    This is not about money.

    .

    This is about integrity.

    .

    Email me
    JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
    • Long Lê How about students you had taught there.they can help you and say that you really have teach them there before.
    • Janet Charlotte Kelly If they are unfriendly to allow u to continue teaching english at the pagoda so u should quit and find somewhere better to teach.This is my personal point.
    • Andrew Ivanov Joey Arnold. We can make the world better by getting themselves better. This is the only way.
    • Phuong Luong Maybe you dont know the main reason they dont want to let u do. Culture shock maybe. Or when you are teaching. There is something belonging to culture sock. Just a guess. Maybe if i have a chance to talk to u and this pagoda more, I can know better. Hope u dont get upset.
    • Bitshull Most I don't really know what were between you and those fucking people. But you should have some trusting friend to back you. The Vietnamese are quite notorious of ripping off foreigners, if chance offered.
  • Andrew Ivanov, I was volunteering with the Chùa Lá Gò Vấp since August 2013 for free. I did not ask for money. However, in December, they gave me over 1.000.000 VND. They specifically said the word "SALARY." Many times, I had my Vietnamese students call the staff and the head monk (master) at the pagoda. Other times, my students would talk to the staff at the pagoda. Other times, I wrote emails to... See More
    • Công Tiến why La pagoda ? I do not believe>
    • Kian McCartney I think people in a pagoda should do anything like that. They are monks, so they have to keep promises. But you said that you worked voluntarily, so shouldnt you overlook it?
    • Andrew Ivanov Joey Arnold. I agree with you. Yet we must accept the world as it is. We can not change the world even though we want to do it very much. I think you should understand your mistake. Then you should try to avoid this mistake ever after.
    • Trung Tekken Look, sir. I don't know exactly what happened up there but I really appreciate what you have volunteered. I just think there was something misunderstanding between you and lead pagoda. If you do anything, not because of money, it means that they would be your enthusiastic, moral, passionate. Please, forgive and keep volunteering, remember what goes around, comes around. Thanks, sir
    • Tia Nắng Sau Mưa i think there is mistake ! they are monk i think they don't lie !
    • Bitshull Most It's well said. But (I emphasize BUT) unfortunately, Vietnamese have grown up in lies, disinformation, blank promises. So give it a damn! It's just the issues of " nước trôi qua cầu". Amen!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment