Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How To Unblock Facebook (FB)

Here is what I did today on my laptop that uses the operating-system Ubuntu 10.04 (32-bit architecture, instead of 64 bit).

1. Turn on your computer.

2. boot-up to your Ubuntu operating-system.

3. Go to the menu on the taskbar

4. Click or hover over "System"

5. Go to "Preferences"

6. Click on Network Connections.

7. Click on the internet wired and wireless (wifi) that you use to access the internet with.

8. For example, I click on "Wireless."

9. I click on the name of the wifi network, "Auto Gu Viet Coffee."

10. I click on edit, to edit the details of the wifi internet network "Auto Gu Viet Coffee."

11. A box appears prompting for the password to unlock this section. The word "Prompting" means that a pop-up box appears asking me for the password in. I enter in the password to get in. Ubuntu requires a password. You will need to know the password to get in. When you first install Ubuntu onto a computer, you pick a password. if you installed Ubuntu onto your computer, then you should already know the password. When your computer asks for that password, submit.


12.Click on "Ip4 Settings."









13. Change the "Method" to "Automatic (DHCP) addresses Only."

14. Change the "DNS Server" to "208.67.222.222, 208.67.220.220."



15. Try to access Facebook on your web browsers.

16. If you cannot access Facebook, disconnect from the internet.

17. Reconnect to the internet and try to get to Facebook again.

18. It works for me on Firefox.

19. You can try reloading the web-page that has Facebook on it.

20. You can try restarting your computer.

21. If this does not work, email me and tell me that it is not working.

OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment