Thursday, June 13, 2013

Couch Surfing CS Did the Undoable





This ticket has been rated as Bad, I'm unsatisfied

With the following comment:

My Couch Surfing CS account profile was illegally deleted for no legitimate reasoning.
 

Request #49595 follow-up to request #24178

My Account Was Deleted

Original Oatmeal Joey Arnold
May 28 05:21
This is a follow-up to your previous request #24178 "My Account Was Deleted"
Couch Surfing (CS) deleted my (Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal) account
for no real reason. I have emailed CS many times this year. CS confessed to
illegally deleting my account a few times in this year of 2013 alone. CS
restored my account & profile on CS a few times but then kept on
deactivating & removing my CS without telling me what I did wrong. I did
not do anything wrong. CS is being illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment