Monday, April 29, 2013

Please Think



Today
Joey, be careful with your posts!
No. My post is not bad.
You can post things more helpfully! You understand thoroughly all? You should not do anything like that, i think that is good for you
i disagree
i strongly disagree
this is helpful
this is good
you do not understand
Why do you think so?
I disagree with what you are saying.
this is not bad
this is not a bad thing
there is nothing bad about it
i do not understand why you do not like this
i am not saying anything bad about anybody
Ok, up to you! Have a goodluck for you!
do not say that
I have a question. What are you doing here in Vietnam? Who are you? I really don't like what you are doing like that, you do not need to do that, because that is not good for you and anybody here
I am here to help
I care about Vietnam
What do you want to help?
You cannot dislike me and like Vietnam at the same time.
I want to help with everything
You care about politics???
I am here to make things better
you do not understand that word
the word "Politics" is a big word and not a specific word
Make what better?
everything better
everything can get better
the word "politics" is not a small specific word
But your "opinion" is against to most of people here, that is not helpful, no meaningful, i don't care that is true or not.
no
not opinions
i am not stating opinions
what i am saying are not opinions
i am talking about facts
i am talking about history
i am talking about what really happened in the past
Facts? Where did you give?
that is the only thing that matters in life
the facts are all around you
you just have to ask old people in vietnam and they will tell you
old people will tell you that the schools all lie to the newer children of vietnam
No! I do not think so now.
it is true
But i do love all people in the world, i love peace
it happens
i love peace too
but peace is not easy
you cannot lie
and you cannot pretend there are no problems
you cannot just smile and hope that the past is forgotten
Ok, maybe that is your view, somebody can have the same, but i believe that we are going better, we can do and buid more in the future, I only care about all people who they are living well together, trying to do to make life better, happy.
it is not my view
i am not the only one that sees it
i am not the only one
most of the world sees it
it is there
u can view it too
I don't want to dig too much in the past. Why do you confirm that is real?
i did not make it up
i did not jsut wake up and made this up
if you do not want to dig then you will die
No, i do not think so!
if you do not want to learn then history will repeat itself
you are wrong
you are mistaken
it is very sad
please wake up
you cannot make the future better if you do not understand the past
Why do you confirm that is real or true? your evidences??
You can't only hear from others then think so
it will take a while for me to show it all
you need to give me time
it takes time to see things for how they really are
you have to be willing to give up your pride for your country
Ok, i wait!
you have to let go of everything in order to see things for how they really are in life
you may have to wait years and decades
I always see in the bright way
you cannot see things if you are stuck in old ways of thinking
Nope! Please give some now! your materials you have?
and please change your avatar! i do not want to see it, and i can.
do not tell me what to do
you are being blind
you have to be patient
when you refuse to be patient, you become more blind
you are hurting yourseld
you are hurting yourself
you are lying to yourself
you are killing yourself
because you are refusing to think about it
Ok, i don't care. I will do in my way to give more helpfully with my way for people, for country, for the world. You can continue go on that way, your way. I will try my best. Have a goodluck and bestwishes for you. Thanks!
you are wrong
you do care
do not lie
when you say you do not care, you are lying because you do care
you do care
you really do care
you cannot say that you do not care when you do in fact care
you really do care
you need not lie
do not say good luck to me if you do not mean it
Ok, that is only your though, your opinion. I will continue. I have my way to do, no time to care all, i will do with my dream, only to want all better. I give all my life to do.
no
not my opinion
You can do all with your though. I respect you.
stop saying the word opinion
no
do not say you respect me if you do not really respect me
be careful and try not to lie
you do not agre with my post and that is a problem
we cannot both be right
I dont want to continue that topic, ok?
either i am right or you are wrong or or you are right and i am wrong
no
this is not a topic
you cannot forget about it
things like this does not go away\
you need to understand the word "Politics"
the word "Politics" means making the world better
in everything
politics is everything
Ok, please no comment, no tag, no write on my wall about, i don allow you to do that on my wall. ok? And i will care about it all.
no
do not tell me what to do
i do what is right
i go after what is best
you cannot stop me
Ok, you are right, i will care all what you are saying today.
no
do not say i am right
ONLY ON MY WALL/PAGE, and relate to me!!! You see?
it does
it does relate to you
it so does relate
things do relate
i tagged u
so u could see
it relates to u
it does
Nope! I removed your tag
it always will
whether u like it or not
u made a mistake
u did bad
too bad
I did not allow it appear in my wall
i disagree with what u did
too bad
u made mistake
u r wrong
Ok, i am wrong, you are right, i do not care.
no
do not say that
you do care
do not say that i am right
do not say that you are wrong
do not say those things
please think
Bye bye my guy, i have to go out now
talk to you then
Ok, i will consider, but i really do not like what you are doing.
see u!
you have no reason to not like what i am doing. You need to learn how to defend your point of view. If you cannot tell me why you do not like what I am doing, then you should like what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment