Sunday, April 28, 2013

Stranger Tides


  • Original Oatmeal
    26 days ago
    I live in district 8 of Saigon, Vietnam. I work teaching English. I want to live closer to district 1, basketball, karaoke, sports, adventure, life. OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
  • TB
    27 days ago
    Hi, how do you do? How's your living in HCM City?
  • Kristy E
    2 months ago
    to all my tagged friends..have a blessed and happy thursday......
  • Mng_ng N
    2 months ago
    hey Joey. how s everything going?
  • Lucy Do
    2 months ago
    i will miss you too and looking forward to meet you in person :)
  • Original Oatmeal
    2 months ago

    OriginalOatmeal@gmail.com. Email me. I am in Hanoi right now. I am at a hotel in Hanoi right now. I will tell you where. I have nowhere to go. I need a couch for the tenth of February of the year 2013. Please email me. My phone is broken. I need a couch right now.

    I paid $40,000 dongs today for a hotel today. It is the 9th of February of the year 2013 right now. I like meeting people. I might take a bus from Hanoi to Saigon in a few days from now. I need to grab a suitcase of my things from a friend's house in Bac Ninh before going to Saigon. I love Vietnam. I like to dance, sing, write, make people laugh.

    I just paid $400,000 dongs (Vietnamese money which equals to $20 USD American currency money) for a hotel in Hanoi. I am at the hotel motel room place of Nha Nghi: Mioh Hong or Minh Hong on Ngo 604 Truong Chinh, of the city Hanoi of the country Vietnam, on this Saturday, the 9th of the month February of the year 2013.

    I paid $10,000 (50 cents USD) dongs for a small glass of plain tea today.

    In the next few hours I will try to make a decision on where I might go next in my life. I cannot afford to stay in a hotel every night. I was walking around Hanoi with two heavy bags for the last few hours today. I decided to stop walking. I am now very exhausted from a long day. Monday is my birthday. I think the bus is the cheapest way from Hanoi to Saigon. I might have to leave Vietnam to make a new visa.

    OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com

    My cell phone is broken.

    I almost paid $400,000 dongs ($20 USD) for a new cheapest phone that one store had but it did not have any of my saved phone numbers or messages on it. The numbers and messages are still on my broken cell phone that does not receive power. Last week, I fell in the rain and my phone fell out and lost power. The battery works in my old phone. My old phone only works in America. My new phone does not turn on.

    Tôi chỉ trả $ 400.000 đồng (tiền Việt tương đương $ 20 USD Mỹ tiền tệ) cho một khách sạn ở Hà Nội. Tôi đang ở phòng trọ nơi khách sạn Nha Nghi: Mioh Hồng Minh Hồng trên Ngô 604 Trường Chinh, Hà Nội thành phố của đất nước Việt Nam, vào thứ Bảy này, ngày 9 tháng tháng Hai năm 2013.

    Tôi đã trả $ 10.000 (50 cent USD) đồng cho một ly nhỏ chè đồng bằng.

    Trong vài giờ tới, tôi sẽ cố gắng để thực hiện một quyết định nơi tôi có thể đi tiếp theo trong cuộc sống của tôi. Tôi không thể đủ khả năng để ở trong một khách sạn mỗi đêm. Tôi đã đi bộ xung quanh Hà Nội với hai túi nặng cho vài giờ hôm nay cuối cùng. Tôi quyết định dừng bước. Tôi bây giờ rất kiệt sức sau một ngày dài. Thứ hai là ngày sinh nhật của tôi. Tôi nghĩ rằng xe buýt là cách rẻ nhất từ Hà Nội đến Sài Gòn. Tôi có thể phải rời Việt Nam để thực hiện một visa mới.

    OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com

    Điện thoại di động của tôi bị hỏng.

    Tôi gần như trả $ 400.000 đồng ($ 20 USD) cho một chiếc điện thoại với giá rẻ nhất mới có một cửa hàng có, nhưng nó không có bất kỳ lưu các số điện thoại hoặc tin nhắn của tôi trên nó. Các con số và tin nhắn vẫn còn trên điện thoại di động bị hỏng của tôi mà không nhận được sức mạnh. Tuần trước, tôi rơi trong cơn mưa và điện thoại của tôi rơi ra ngoài và bị mất quyền lực. Pin hoạt động trong điện thoại cũ của tôi. Điện thoại cũ của tôi chỉ hoạt động ở Mỹ. Điện thoại mới của tôi không bật.

    Websites seem to say there are no 6 month Vietnam visas any more. Maybe there were back in the year 2009 as some seem to say. I have a 3 month visa that expires Feb. 22nd 2013. I think I might have to buy a new visa. It seems that I cannot extend a 3 month visa to a 6 month or 12 month visa. It seems that 3 months is the maximum length of a visa.

    I might have to leave Vietnam soon. I want to try to get a new visa without having to leave Vietnam to do so. I do not have enough money to fly back to the United States. I am an America
  • Anh kim N
    2 months ago
    Hi,nice to meet you
  • Chantelle
    2 months ago
    my dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment