Monday, April 29, 2013

Jesus And English


  • Original OatmealPrivate_message
    Karaoke cost too much money for me. I like free.
  • Tran KhangPrivate_message
    That's sound nice
    Hoàng TânPrivate_message
    I can help as an English teacher! Feel free to contact me via mail on CS! :)
    Jolie NguyenPrivate_message
    @Tran Khang: thanks ^^
    @ Hoàng Tân: Nice to meet you. I will contact to you soon, thanks very much for your supporting :)
    Dung NguyenPrivate_message
    It would be nice, hope i can join it. You just do a great thing here. See you when you are free. Contact me at 0906473797.
    Have a nice day!
    Tran HuePrivate_message
    sound great sisy,can i join your class as a student :D?
    Carol and BrianPrivate_message
    It sounds odd to me that you want a class for Protestants. It theoretically is religious offended. I'm not sure if you have a clear idea about Protestant but in my opinion, you should not bring a religious appeal in public. I am free-religious but having little knowledge of God who merely wants to notice you of this point. I like your idea of forming a free English class, if you change your mind I'll be here to help. Thanks
    Ku Tý NguyễnPrivate_message
    pls contact me when you hv class
    Original OatmealPrivate_message
    I am protestant.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment