• Hey everyone!

    I need some advice please!

    I want to find a safe quiet place outside where I can stay for 2 days! I'll use lots of insect repellent and a mosquito net! I just want to read books there in silence. I am planning to ride my bike to wherever that may be and I can lock that next to me when I sleep.

    I know there is countryside in d7, d9 and parts of Go Vap but does anyone know a really good spot where I can go and be at peace for a couple of days...would be good to be near food too :)

    Thanks for reading :)

    anyone is welcome to join if they want the same thing
    Khang NguyênPrivate_message
    I have no idea about it but it sounds really cool to get away from the noise and the busy life of this city :)
    Hiennie KhPrivate_message
    you can just stay in the city and find a quiet pagoda in D.5 for reading, too. I like reading in the pagoda because of the peace there. Have a nice time
    Dương TrungPrivate_message
    why don't you go to Phu My Hung, District 7 ? The park near Anh Sao bridge is so quite and fresh :)
    Tom ChristiePrivate_message
    I love pagodas but I want to be outside with nature. Can I sleep in the park in Phu My Hung? would it be quiet and safe?
    Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
    What are Pagodas?

    My Facebook is OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
    Khang NguyênPrivate_message
    Yeah the park in D7 is very nice and quite. It is safe since this area has securities 24/7 but that's why I'm not sure if they allow you to sleep there.
    Original OatmealPrivate_message
    Pagoda is a strange word.
    Tom ChristiePrivate_message
    you are strange oatmeal
    Thien AnPrivate_message
    You can come to Binh Quoi Village in Binh Thanh dicstric
    Original OatmealPrivate_message
    Pagoda means strange Chinese tower. Wait, I thought Vietnamese people hate the Chinese? If that is the case, why do they have China Town and Chinese Pagoda buildings in Vietnam? I do like the Chinese and I love Jackie Chan. FB: OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com http://Facebook.com/OriginalOatmeal
    Nhật HòaPrivate_message
    it is so hard to say that you can sleep outside the street because it is not really safe in the city ... but good luck!
    Original OatmealPrivate_message
    I have lived in Vietnam for 5 months. Saigon feels much safer than most big cities all around the world. I have been outside at 2 am and I do not see anything out there that I do not see other places. http://tagged.com/OriginalOatmeal