Monday, April 29, 2013

Art is not a Joke



Like This Page · Today · 

Uncle Ho Chi Minh, Gangnum Style. It was not the Vietnam Against American War. It was a Vietnam South Versus North Civil War.
Like ·  · Share · Edit
  • Joey Arnold I do understand. Do not say that I do not understand. That is a lie strait from the father of Lies. You cannot say things like that. You are not in my head. It is impossible for you to know fully what I understand and what I do not understand in life. When you say that you know what I know, you are claiming to know everything because it takes all data to figure out if I am understanding this all or not.
  • Joey Arnold It does not matter how you feel about him or not. What matters is whether or not he was a good man or not. You have to set aside your personal feelings for the guy. You have to be more interested in reality over fantasy. This man is as Hitler or as Obama or as Palpatine in Star Wars.
  • Nguyễn Thi The truth, you are not a Vietnamese citizen so you cant not understand who Ho Chi Minh is. When my friends see this picture...they are really shock.
  • Nguyễn Thi Es, This is my president, my father...I want to focus on this picture, no art
  • Nguyễn Thi I am also feeling offended when i see this picture. And i really really love real artist. To me, music not only a hobby but also my soul. Psy is a singer who make other people be happy. But i think, it's not good when a symbol replaced.
  • Nguyễn Thi this is my idea
  • Nguyễn Thi Uncle Ho Chi Minh's picture is replaced by Psy. Psy was artist who has many jokes but Ho Chi Minh was a president. He devoted for our country and the the peace of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment