Saturday, April 27, 2013

Andy Throws My Treasure in the Trash






  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    Vietnamese people are so dishonest. If I don't help you and let you stayed in my place for 2 months , you should be homeless now, so keep your mouth shut and don't say Vietnamese people like that, and by the way , your suitcase with all your stuff still here at my place, you better go back and get them out or I'll through them in a trash can. You are the bad American guy that I ever seen. Kathy this is a good thing for you to get him out of your life.
  • Original Oatmeal Andy, you should send me my stuff. Do not hold it as ransom to get back at me. Do not seek revenge with me. Do not hate me. I do not hate Vietnamese people. I speak in generality about humanity and about their imperfection. Dishonesty is simply a curse that all cultures and countries fall to. I am the reporter. I tell people what I see. Do not shoot down the messenger. Do not throw curve-balls at people. Hold up your integrity and character. I do not hate people. I do not disrespect people. I only seek to encourage others to improve upon their lives, which we all can in fact do moreover. Like Barack Obama says, "Yes, We Can!"
  • Cường Chjp you are not a reporter, you are only the loser guy from your own country and now come to Vietnam crying like a baby, you are making a bad image for all american people. I am a secessed bussiness man so I don't really need to seek revnge from you. I told you already that if you don't get your dirdy stuff out of my place I'll through them in trash.
  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    you are not a reporter, you are only the loser guy from your own country and now come to Vietnam crying like a baby, you are making a bad image for all american people. I am a secessed bussiness man so I don't really need to seek revnge from you. I told you already that if you don't get your dirdy stuff out of my place I'll through them in trash.
  • Original Oatmeal My stuff is not trash. I have a collection of my home videos that I started making when I was 10 years old. I have my life's work in this suitcase. I have family photos that my mother wants to see. I have many things I have drawn myself since I was 3 years old. I have many secret songs and love songs that I have written there. I have many stories and articles and Encouragement Articles. There is my address book and many valuable birthday cards and things people wrote to me and have given me.

    I have several hard drives full of very important data and top secret life-long projects that I spend my whole entire life working on all of the time. I have a bunch of money hidden all over in my suitcase as well. I have my college diplomas and high school and college grade cards and reports and class information. There are computer parts and 2 thumb drives and a $6.000.000 VND camcorder that I still need to fix. There are pictures, drawings, writings, journals, electronics, pens, personal items, and other things that mean everything to me. 

    I did not have enough room to take everything all at once. I hope to get an apartment room soon. Hopefully tomorrow I can pick one and move in. Then my next day off is Friday. So I might be able to come Thursday night or Friday morning. I teach English next Friday night at 6pm. So, I have to be quick. I am very sorry I left my suitcase there. I was already carrying another suitcase and backpack on motorbikes and then I was also stranded on the Tet Holiday, which was especially unique on Sunday, the 10th of February, 2013. Buses and stores were shutting down and I got scared and was not sure if I could just grab my last bag before going to HCM. My hands were full as I was running around Hanoi and I made a last minute decision to just go to HCM. 

    I just could not carry everything with me and I wanted to make sure that I had a job and my own place before trying to get my last suitcase. But I think I might be ready to get my stuff now. My things mean everything to me.

    I left my most valuable things in case I was not successful in finding a job in HCM and ended up dead.

    I did not want my most valuable things to get slaughter in the storms and changes in life that happens from time to time. I had to wait for the storms to clear. I had to wait for dry land to appear. I had to have the patience and endurance to make a lot of strange decisions in the last few months. 

    I do not say bad things about people. Please do not misinterpret and misunderstand my words. I do not hate people. I do not ever say that people lack potential, spirit, courage, charisma, and character. I always believe in people. I do not make fun of people. I do not ever desire to put people down.

    I am always appreciative when people are nice to people. I am always saying thank you to people when they are nice to me and you can always see it in my eyes if you ever fail to hear it from my lips alone.
  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    yeah I know you so well seen you stayed in my resstaurant for 2 months, you sound like your stuff are very important to you but why dont you carry them with you or at least get them out before you move from north to south Vietnam, just because you only have those not working old hard drive and a broken camera that you asked me to fix and it can't be fix. No body walk away and left there most valuable things behide you here me? I will keep them here for you pick them up all your valuable and expensive stuff, go get them ASAP.
  • Original Oatmeal My friend, Dieu Le Hoang, told me to leave that suitcase there. So, I took her advice. She said that I should just take my clothes for now.
  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    tell her to get your suitcase and sent it to you whatever you want to do , but agian do not leave anything in my place
  • Cường Chjp con bà mày tốt với mày, mày lại đi nói xấu người việt nam à con lợn ngu kia
    you good son to you, who are you going to say bad Vietnam à other pigs too
  • Original Oatmeal I can send money to you in the mail. When you get the money, you can use it to stick my bag in a Taxi cab car. The Taxi can take my bag to the Post Office or Airport or to the Bus Station or Train Station. It is possible to do something like this. Maybe you know somebody who is going to Saigon who can carry an extra bag with them. Maybe you can find a Fed Ex or UPS or something. Think about it.
  • Cường Chjp thế mày phải ăn nói hẳn hoi người việt nam hay ngươi mỹ tụi mày cũng thế thôi. có người tốt và người xấu, mày không được gộp cả hai vào một để mày trê trách được hiểu chưa ??
  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    hey , do not send money to me, save your money to buy your return ticket to US. I dont take any money from you when you stayed at my place, you sound like a 5 years old boy, your most valueble things in your life and you want me to give them to a taxi driver?. hahaha, expensive stuff in your life and you can not leave without them, but you dont want to get them by yourself,,,,If you dont get them out sorry man .......Trashhhh
  • Original Oatmeal Cường Chjp, Tôi không phải là thông minh của một người. Tôi không hoàn hảo. Tôi bị lạc hàng ngày. Tôi hiện làm việc muộn trong nhiều ngày và ông chủ của tôi được rất giận tôi. Tôi là một người khủng khiếp. Tôi không phải là người tốt. Tên tôi là Joey Arnold. Tôi quên rất nhiều điều. Tôi bẩn nhiều lần. Tôi hôi nhiều lần. Tôi không bao giờ muốn chi tiền cho người hay thậm chí cô gái. Tôi đôi khi không nói cảm ơn bạn đủ lớn hoặc đẹp, đủ để cho phép mọi người hiểu đầy đủ mọi thứ. Đôi khi tôi viết những điều đó là khó để giải thích đúng cách.

    Tôi rất xấu. Tôi thực sự không phải là một người đàn ông tuyệt vời. Tôi làm cho người Mỹ một cái tên xấu bởi vì người Mỹ không phải là rất tốt. Chúng tôi là động vật ích kỷ. Đó là một phần lý do tôi rời Hoa Kỳ. Tôi muốn để lại trước khi Mỹ bị phá hủy tôi và những gì còn lại của nhân vật của tôi, chính trực, phẩm chất, nguyên tắc, mục tiêu, ước mơ, và khả năng, tài năng. Tôi xin lỗi mà bạn đã gặp tôi. Tôi xin lỗi rằng tôi không hoàn hảo. Tôi xin lỗi mà tôi thất vọng. Tôi xin lỗi mà tôi luôn luôn cố gắng để nhảy tốt hơn so với bạn trong bài hát đó phong cách Gangsta.
  • Original Oatmeal Andy Nguyen, I did not say that I will not come to get it. I am just stating the obvious, that there are alternatives that will benefit both parties that will save money and time, unless if you really do want to me again and you really do miss me. I do miss you. You should send me a photo of the bag so I can make sure you really do still have it because you first said that somebody took my bag and then you said that nobody took my bag in the SMS cell phone text message conversation we had on our phones a few days ago. 

    I talk a lot to discover solutions. I am not saying that I do not want to come and get my bag. I am just saying that there might be easier ways to reunite my things to me. I believe there are other ways to get my bag to me. I am just saying that it is possible. If you do not want to see me again then you could just send it. But if not, then you will get to see me again in person.
  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    You are right i dont want to see you again but your most valuable stuff still in my place. I want to see you to get them all out ASAP, nobody will réponsable for your stuff ok? Your suitcase still here come and get it i dont want to take a picture cause it really smell bad.
  • Original Oatmeal You can plug your nose when you take the picture. Things in life smell sometimes. I never said that you were responsible for my things. My bag is in a closet that is mostly empty and not used. It looked safe there. My stuff looks like junk to everybody, so I did not think anybody would steal it.

    I am sorry that I left it there. If any of my friends want to grab my bag, you should let them, that is they could really get it to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment