Sunday, April 28, 2013

Looking for a Job


I am looking for a job.

I am in Bac Ninh, Vietnam, Asia, right now. My Vietnam Tourist Visa expires on the 22nd of February of 2013.

I am stuck in Vietnam. I want to find employment in Hanoi or Saigon (of Vietnam) or anywhere in the world. I only have around $400. I cannot spend any or much money on hotels, taxi, food. I am sleeping on the floor of the Papa Foods restaurant in Bac Ninh right now. If I do not find a job then Vietnam can and may throw me in jail.

The New Star International Language Center in Bac Ninh promised to hire me in August of 2012.

I was born & raised in Oregon of the United States. On the 29th of November 2012, I landed in the Hanoi airport from the USA. New Star did not pick me up. I had to take a $45 USD taxi ride to get to New Star. The taxi was suppose to only cost $20 USD. New Star never compensated. New Star also tried to make me pay for my hotel. Back in August, New Star promised free rent & promised to pay me $1,000 USD per month.

I taught & assisted the other teachers in teaching over forty hours of English Classes for the first five days to children, teens, and adults of all ages until Tuesday, the 4th of December 2012 when New Star emailed me saying they will not hire me because the students hate me and because I am bad at teaching, that I am just a tutor with no real experience.

After that, I contacted the U.S. Embassy.

They were not able to help. I have called & wrote to friends & family. Everybody that I know are telling me good luck. I have been emailing people & going to schools trying to find work.


I am still looking & I do have experience.

New Star Students have told me they don't hate me. This means that New Star lied about how the students hate me.

I have over five years of experience in children camp counseling, landscaping, dishwashing, maintenance, carpentry, writing, drawing, singing, designing websites, editing videos, making movies, acting, designing.

I also have experience in teaching English, in cook assistance, in being a basketball manager, bakery, laundry, housekeeping, construction, making things, children church, missionary things, helping others, feeding the hungry, caring for the sick, injured, elderly, lost, broken, widow, abandon, children, old, young, black, white, tall, short, etc.



Yours Truly,

Joey Arnold

The Original Oatmeal

Call & text me (84) 0-163-425-1695


Please email me at OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment