Monday, April 29, 2013

Gay Bullets and Proms


  • Very well said!
    Very well said!
    • Brittney Hanson likes this.
    • Brittney Hanson Agree!! More power too you & I stand behind you
    • Brittney Hanson do want u want & do what u feel!! and how they feel is nobodys damn business.. and I was raised & taught better then that!
    • Joey Arnold Feelings are misleading.
    • Brittney Hanson wtf ever! only by some who dnt have any compassion! and ones who feel the need to discriminate based on sexuality! god didnt put ppl on this world to be the same..if he did we would all look the same! He knew who, & wat kind of ppl we were going to be b4 he put us here..and he loves us all!!!!
    • Joey Arnold That is not what I said. I am saying that we are not perfect. We are humans. Our emotions and feelings do not perceive reality perfectly. We are bound by limitations, depravity. Our eyes are blind. Our ears are deaf. I am not talking about having compassion for others. I care about others. I really do. I never said that I did not have a heart for other people. However, i am not talking about that. I am simply saying that our feelings do not define reality because it only prematurely and partially reflects reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment