Monday, April 29, 2013

Now Is Too Fast


  • Phoebe McGuinessPrivate_message
    That's Le Van tam park?..:D...
    Tom ChristiePrivate_message
    dung roi! cong vien le tam park
    Thu LePrivate_message
    I gotta join it for sure if its date is Tuesday ^^
    Tom ChristiePrivate_message
    Have you read the book Thu Le?
    Tom ChristiePrivate_message
    we could move it to tuesday if others can come on that day too?
    Phoebe McGuinessPrivate_message
    Can I join? Tue is ok to me...:D...
    Phuc Nguyen LamPrivate_message
    On Monday I can just call you and confirm the time? I havent read it but I will do it NOW, been procrastinated for too long.
    NaNguyenPrivate_message
    I haven't read the power of now but i read the book named A New Earth of Eckhart Tolle. It's quite similar but i really love it. I would like to join too. Tue or Wed?
    Original OatmealPrivate_message
    I am kind of against the idea of the Power of Now because it kind underplays patience and perseverance and temperance and wisdom through long-term circumstances.
    Original OatmealPrivate_message
    now is too fast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment