Saturday, April 27, 2013

EUNHEE JEONG


Hi^^

EUNHEE JEONGPrivate_message
Hey guys!
Finally I'll travel SE asia for 50 days including ho chi minh~
It is my first visit!!!
My travel is started in 4th,July, and finished in 22th Aug, form BBK to SG
So I am looking for someone who can host me!^^!
I am not sure when I will arrive there, but maybe I will visit in middle Agu~
Anyone who can host me?
If u cant host me, that's ok~ Just hang out!! cup of coffee or some drink~~
Quynh TrinhPrivate_message
when you arrive HCM, let's have some drink, I'll take you to some places to visit if you want. Have a nice day
Giun XùPrivate_message
ah you are Korean right? If you are a girl then I can host you :D But because you haven't had correct the day you will come so I'm not sure if I will be free at that time. Anw, here my email: nnp.quynh@icloud.com
welcome to HCMC :)
Zang NguyenPrivate_message
I can host you, but just one night! View my profile to get more info! Hope to see you soon :)
welcome
Hieu NguyenPrivate_message
I can help to host you, I currently have a free room in an apartment (2 bed rooms) as my sister is going aboard and I show you around when i am not at work. I am working in media industry. If you are interested in, inbox me. See you .

(Hieu) Richard Nguyen
Original OatmealPrivate_message
Richard Hieu Nguyen, can you host me as well? Hope your sister enjoy her travels.
http://Tagged.com/OriginalOatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment