Sunday, April 7, 2013

Buy in Vietnam

From Couch Surfing.org:





  • Carol ZottoliPrivate_message
    I don't need you to teach me English but I can tell you about all kind of things you mentioned about.
    Phuc BuiPrivate_message
    @Joey: is it all the same things that you posted before? Are you living in a 'Dreamland'? To be honest, stop dreaming, and back to the real world.
    Benny TrinhPrivate_message
    yeah man, price in VN somewhat crazy and unreasonable to compare with people income here, the inflation is getting higher. we locals get the same stastus.
    if you want to buy a house in HCMC, VN or run your owned business let feel free to ask me.
    my mail: bennytrinh@ymail.com

    goood luck,
    Hi Mr.Joey

    I work in HCMC as a real estate agent. Sr to say that you can't but any house or land in Việt Nam. So ypu're all come and rent room/house.
    Nice to be your friend.
    My facebook: Nguyên Khôi Đỗ (nguyenkhoi.rec@gmail.com)
    Thanh TdkPrivate_message
    OK, here's how things work in Vietnam. First, we're paid with a not-so-large-amount of money so we need to figure things out and afford everything in our reach. Second, there's a need to be Vietnamese citizen to own something here truly. Third, you can sell things like you mentioned above from your place as long as you have receipts or business papers. Fourth, buying a motorbike/ scooter here with that price is absolutely impossible. Last, your post kinda freaks me out.

    Thanh
    Phuc BuiPrivate_message
    Actually,
    he posted his profile onto this place as a new topic.
    And there was a few topics like this already!
    You know what you can do now, friends!
    Tom ChristiePrivate_message
    what a silly post!
    Daniel NguyenPrivate_message
    Good luck with your aspirations, Joey. I

    And I really mean it... Good luck to you.
    _wildislove _Private_message
    There's no such thing as a stupid question, but.... I have to say these ones are..
    _wildislove _Private_message
    Good luck, Joey. You should research before asking these questions.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment