Monday, September 23, 2013

Why Would Jesus Have to Pay Rent For Hotel Room My Heart When He Is The Landlord?


  • Joel R. Daniel Joseph Holmes - how many times have we gone over and over the FACTS about Jesus existence? As to His deity - you believe this, you assume this, we understand it. 

    But denying what historians and scholars the world over accept is equivalent to the disdain for science and scholarship that you eschew creationists about. This places you squarely in the fundamentalist atheist camp....
  • Joseph Holmes Even biblical scholars are disputing your sources Joel... Cardinals and bishop who study the bible for a living... But hey maybe you know more then them
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 2
  • Joseph Holmes I mean have you ever read the writings of Josephus in the original language and compared the written structure of the accepted writings and the disputed fragments?
  • Joseph Holmes You can assert all you want Joel, won't make the facts line up
    about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 1
  • Edward Nims //If you think of it, how can you honor the earthly mother or father without honoring God the Father first and foremost?//

    Hmph... Seems like weaseling to me. "Follow these commandments, except when it's convenient to us, then ignore and damn the torpedoes!"
  • Tim Adams Thanks Joel, 

    It's a bit confusing because every boy and his sheep seem to have a blog up about these things, I just want a rational, though-out answer to my trouble with these biblical verses. Yes, Mary and his brother were there at Jesus' crucifixio
    ...See More
  • Tim Adams Oh and btw, I am neither a christian nor an atheist; I consider myself agnostic, because the fact of the matter is that I don't know! I do not know and I am not embarrassed to admit the limitations of my understanding.
  • Joey Arnold Jesus was and were and is and are the Word.
  • Joey Arnold Jesus lives in my heart.
  • Edward Nims Does he pay rent?
  • Joel R. Daniel <Yes, Mary and his brother were there at Jesus' crucifixion, but why did he disown them in the passages I mentioned?>

    Tim AdamsNo evidence He disowned His family. He just included all the others as family with them. Did you somehow miss that? 

    I easi
    ly pointed out the error of just 4 of those alleged "contradictions". There are many more. And BTW - I have enormously more respect for agnosticism vs. explicit atheism. It's vastly more reasonable. 

    Bonz - your comment sounds dangerously close to anti-semitism and EXACTLY like disrespect for Christianity. Is it really necessary to do that in this CREATIONIST forum?
  • Joey Arnold Jesus is good to the last drop. Now, why am I not dead yet from Jesus-Caused Clogged Arteries?
  • Joey Arnold Edward Nims, why would Jesus pay rent for living in my heart when He's the Landlord?

No comments:

Post a Comment