Friday, September 27, 2013

CS: Saigon Artists


Nhat ChuPrivate_message
Hi Sam, nice to meet u
u can sign in this web: http://myjobstreet.jobstreet.vn/home/main.php?x=gp7c45jspmfcsp1lkvnvc55fr1 and look for a job
or u can teach English for vnmeses, like me :D
sam NguyenPrivate_message
Good luck my dear Sam ^^
Võ Thanh PhươngPrivate_message
Hello . i have a ideal. u sand your boyfriend house. I have one free room. u just teach me english, i think can help u find some job at VN. u can realy for me.
Anastasia Y.Private_message
Sam, you'll have no problem finding teaching jobs here. If your bf also wants to teach, he might have a harder time finding work but it's not impossible.
I can give you some leads, if you like. Just PM me. :-)
Huy Nguyen HoangPrivate_message
Hi Sam,

I am not sure 100% that I can help you guys to find a job as a teacher, but the center where my American friend is teaching is finding some teachers. Therefore, it would be helpful probably. I you concern, just inbox me and I will ask my friend for more info and process for you guys.

Cheers,
Huy
Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
I am an artist as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment