Friday, September 6, 2013

Perception

I watched the newest episode of Suits today. I watched the newest episode of Twisted. I watched the first episode of Melissa & Joey. Started watching the first episode of Perception. I am at cafe Kiwi, district Tan Phu, HCM VN Asia. I think that is all I watched today.

I was at an English club with my room-mate in Go Vap. The Vietnamese teacher there gave me a lecture on how I need to figure out a way to get a job. Tell me something I do not know.


I did not spend any money all day yesterday until at night.

I bought a 10,000 VND egg sandwish, that is Banh Mi Trung near my room.

Earlier, I got free rice at the English Club and more rice at Luc's in district 1. I stop by the Balo Hostel on Pham Ngu Laos to ask about visas.

Today, I got free rice at the morning English club and I bought 15,000 rice/meat, a 20,000 yogurt caramel ice blend, a 20,000 noodles with eggs and 20,000 cookies ice blend.

Total spent today was: 75,000
Cost of rent is about 20,000
that is 95,000 grand total

No comments:

Post a Comment