Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Who is Obama For 5 Trillion?

  1. What are the differences between the words "FUNNY" and "FUN"? 


    http://MeaOmnia.com/e
    For Learning and Teaching English

    Original Oatmeal. Oatmeal English. Mea Omnia. Ironic Mystic. Jess Franklin. Jen-jen Balili Pableo. Vince Warren. Nicholas Littlejohn. Sharon Clayton. Trần Lê Điền Lâm.
    What are the differences between the words "FUNNY" and "FUN"?
    Like ·  · 
  2. Joey Arnold
    September 23 via YouTube
    • Bert is reading a book called
      "Fifty Shades of Oatmeal"
      Sesame Street: New Season Trailer!
      Sesame Street is back for its newest season. Subscribe for new clips and content from the show every day: Monday- Songs Tuesday- Celebs Wednesday- Shorts Thu...
    Like ·  · 
  3. As I glanced upon a baseball photo of a black man hugging a white man on my laptop, my Vietnamese room-mate tinkered, "Who is that? Is thatBarack Obama?"
    Like ·  · 
  4. Which bank should I go with?
    Like ·  · 
    • Bill Hathorn @ Opa Tom Helus You are so correct. Banks don't do you any favors these days. Credit Unions are the way to go right now. I don't know if there are Credit unions in Vietnam though.
    • Joey Arnold What are the differences between banks and credit unions?
    • Bill Hathorn Credit Union you are a member. You have voting rights, and other things Banks wouldn't dare offer. Banks are not in it for you, but for themselves. Not even themselves but they are serf to an organization.
    • Joey Arnold What kind of things would you want to vote for? So, you're saying that credit unions let their members have their say on the policies, the rules, of what they do, how they do it, how often, how much, and things like that? Sounds tempting. I like customization. I like it when voices are heard and considered.
  5. What should international travelers do with their money? Which bank should I go with in Vietnam, Original Oatmeal? For the past year, my monthly maintenance fee, with my U.S. Bank, was waived, until September 2013. SO, this month, I had to pay about $6 for this month's maintenance fee. I only want a bank account if it is free. It costs a few dollars to get money out of ATMs. I am looking for the cheapest options. I may choose to keep the money in my pocket to save money. Every penny counts. Every dong counts. Marilyn Mitchell. Rick Arnold. Nicholas Littlejohn. Jess Franklin. Mea Omnia. Restore Main Street. Eric Frendo-Cumbo. Adam Wills. Paul Walker.
    Like ·  · 
  6. Like ·  · Unfollow Post · 

No comments:

Post a Comment