Friday, August 2, 2013

The Sun in Saigon

I am looking for a room again. I had my own place for the last three months in Saigon. Before that, I lived in a hostel for a month. Before that, I abided with a friend. There is a hotel for four dollars a night. I may try that. I was in the hospital for the past five days with Dengue Fever. My school says I can't teach English any longer because I'm without a BA in Education. I'm also missing qualifications, like a TEFL certificate. I am currently without employment. I am also currently lacking ongoing incoming accumulating income. No job. No money. No food. I Need to buy a mosquito net. I want to run from virus-carrying bugs. I got a bicycle, laptop, and a small backpack, still. The Sun in Saigon is still up there in the sky & in my heart as well. I have been in Vietnam for the past eight months, since November of last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment