Wednesday, September 11, 2013

DEPORTING JOEY ARNOLD

  1. The Kangaroo English CLUB wants me deported from Vietnam. He says he is seriously emailing immigration officers and others who may try to kick me out of Vietnam. Joey Arnold
    Unlike ·  · 
  2. Where can I buy the cheapest socks? Where can I buy the cheapest 80+ Liters (L) highest-quality longest-lasting hiking biking backpacks designed for durability, size, comfort, life-span, water resistance, and style? I saw one in district 1 for $35. I am not sure which brands are the best and what kind of prices are good. What are the biggest kinds? How can I tell if the quality is good enough to last? Original Oatmeal
    Unlike ·  · 
  3. Sun Shine Pizza!!!!!! Original Oatmeal
    The Opening Gang - very excited and now everyone is very tired!!!!
    Like ·  · 
  4. If taxing the use of Tobacco is suppose to discourage smoking cigarettes, then wouldn't taxing employers discourages the the employers from spending what little money they have left after the taxes to hire more people that they will later have to pay money?Marilyn Mitchell
    Unlike ·  · 
  5. Unlike ·  · 
  6. I do not work. People ask me how my job is, but I don't have one. The 2nd question they ask is about my survival. I tell them that I eat less. People wonder how I am still alive without employment for the past 4 months. They should find a calculator and relearn math. In Vietnam, you can live on around $10 a day or less. That is around 200,000 dongs. Some people earn around $50 a month, which is around 1,000,000 dongs. Billions of people survive on around $1 (21,200 dongs) a day.Original Oatmeal. Oatmeal English. Marilyn Mitchell. Mea Omnia. Restore Main Street. Washing Hands
    Unlike ·  · 
  7. The United States is no longer developing?
    Unlike ·  · 
  8. Rhymes. Rhyming exercises can improve your English. Look at the last letters and sounds to the following words. What is rhyming? Notice that the following words end with the same similar letters and sounds. That is what rhyming is. Rhyming ...See More
    Unlike ·  · 
  9. Our goal is to give new artists a platform to showcase their work while giving fans the ability to discover amazing, new content. Vube advertises and promotes new artists on thousands of websites globally to tens of millions of people daily - for free. Welcome to Vube! Follow us on https://twitte...
    Page: 442,288 like this
    Unlike ·  · 
    • You like this.
  10. I HATE teaching. I mean, "TEACHING ENGLISH" is not my one and only dream in life. I may have been fired from over 10 different jobs in Vietnam because I'm not that good at being a teacher.

    I want to make movies. I want to write, sing, film...See More
    Like ·  · 
  11. Want to practice English? Just let me know. You can write to me. You can email me. You can text me. 

    .

    My name is Joey Arnold. 
    ...See More
  12. I did NOT come to Vietnam for love. I did not come to volunteer. I did not come as a tourist. I did not come for education. I came to Vietnam on Thursday, the 29th of November 2012, back 9 months ago, to work.

    After 5 days of work, I was fired (or never hired nor paid). After that, i was without work and stuck in Vietnam with no money, friends, bed, home, ability to talk to people who don't speak...
    See More
    Unlike ·  · 
  13. Today, is the Independence Day in Vietnam. So, are things more expensive in district 12 and Tan Phu today? They should have special deals and sales to attract people on holidays instead of the other way around. I am scared of going outside. Joey Arnold
    Unlike ·  · 
  14. My 6-months Teaching English Work Contract with the Tan Van Foreign Language School (for March to August, 2013) only gave me 4 months of work. 

    Today, I asked if I could sign a new contract. She said no, because they have too many foreigners. However, there is a problem with that kind of logic. I am one of those foreigners and I was already in that line, in that waiting list. I get first dibs, fi...
    See More
    Unlike ·  · 
  15. (admin) The False Flag Event! It works every time to rally round the people to do the States bidding.
    Like ·  · 
  16. My work contract (of teaching English for my school) expires in October 2013, but they haven't given me new classes since June. I call, text, and email them, but they are not responding. If I find work elsewhere, I may run into scheduling conflicts, that is if my school emails me a new work contract. I want to honor the contract I signed and either wait for new schedules or I want to wait for them...See More
    Unlike ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment