Saturday, September 14, 2013

CS: $25/month Shared Room in District 12, HCM

Trinh LePrivate_message
When will you come here? You stay at service apartment is much cheaper than hotel, the price is around 700-800-1000USD/month.
I know some service apartments in HCMC for rent. Some in district 1, some in Phu Nhuan district... If you want to take a look at these.Feel free to contact me via my email: thuytrinh.le2011@gmail.com. I am very please to help you.
Boorin_ngoanPrivate_message
The price is 700 is quite expensive for one person -_-
You should join the page on fb: https://www.facebook.com/groups/expatshcmc/
They r expats who live n work here. They can give u priceless advices. U might find a room-mate there :)
Otherwise, u can take a look on the website: http://vietnam.craigslist.org/apa/

Hope it ll be helpful for u :)
Nguyễn Thùy AnhPrivate_message
Hi, i'm Thuy Anh, i'm living in Ho Chi Minh city now, one of a biggest city in Viet Nam. If you choose this city for the first time you come to Viet Nam,I can give you some good infomation. Feel free to contact me via my email: anh.nguyenthithuyanh@gmail.com. I am very please to help you.
Hiennie KhPrivate_message
we have cs meetup this Sat 14 Sep. Sign in if you join http://bit.ly/17TPGK4
Kostya ChernovPrivate_message
Thanks Hiennie! Meetup sounds awesome! But unfortunately i think i can't make it, i will arrive only two days later, but definitely count me in on a next meetup!
Ngoc AnhPrivate_message
привет! меня зовут Ань, можно просто Аня, рада познакомиться с вами. я живу в городе Хошимин и сейчас я свободна, я чуть-чуть по русский говорю, если хотите, можно объехать вокруг города на абтобус со мной
Rork NguyenPrivate_message
nice to meet u
Van HaPrivate_message
i am kind of outgoing man....so if you want to go around pls let me know....i will show you

van ha
Phạm XuânPrivate_message
I will suggest some informations and some places where you should visit in HCMc, let me know if you need to help. You can contact me on skype or viber. My skype : Nancy.Xuanpham. Hope you will have a great time in Vietnam :)
smirking centipedePrivate_message
no idea why people here suggest to rent a place for 700-1000 dollars. You can easily find a nice place to live for 200-300 $. If I were u, I wouldn't rent a scooter either. Buy one when you get here, and sell it again when you leave. That's definitely going to be the better option.
Original Oatmeal Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
You can live with my 25 year old Vietnamese male friend in district 12 for $25 USD a month (that is 500,000 dongs VND), because he wants to practice English. His name is Hung Nguyen. This offer goes to anybody who may be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment