Friday, April 26, 2013

Motor Bike Tips


Quynh TrinhPrivate_message
Hi Julia, may I know what fields are you interested in? then i can give you some suggestions. Cheers.
Anh NguyenPrivate_message
Hi, good to hear that...I can take you guys around HCM city for a night...if you want to ...just contactme...ntanhbio@gmail.com
Julia Juma'atPrivate_message
Trinh Quynh: It's my first time travel to Vietnam, so i expect to see the view from what local people think the best place in their eyes to visit and like to experience it. What i heard HCMC famous with historical architecture. Is there any special event coming?
Julia Juma'atPrivate_message
Anh Nguyen: Thanks for the offer, will email you soon ^^
Karen ChuPrivate_message
Try to wander around the center (district 1): Nguyen Hue, Le Loi, Dong Khoi street. Though they were all modernized now but it always gives me that kind of vintage feeling. Try some small and cozy coffee shops in that area too (my sugestion: L'usine - 70B Le Loi St., dis1)
In the early evening, you could go to Ben Bach Dang, which is also in the center near the Saigon river to catch the sunset.
For night life, you could to the Backpacker area in De Tham, Pham Ngu Lao St. There're cool pubs and clubs there. You could also try: Chill Sky Bar - 76 A Lê Lai St. Q.1 - a gorgeous rooftop bar in town
Julia Juma'atPrivate_message
Karen Chu: thanx for your suggestion, will look forward about it ^^
Quynh TrinhPrivate_message
Hi Julia, how are you?
Why don't you stay with us 1 more day because 30 April is our special day, in English is "Fall of Saigon", I think. This day in 1975 was the day that the South of Vietnam was liberated. A firework performance is set up on that day. Hence, I have some places I think you'll like to visit
- First, I recommend some places which have historical value. Reunification Palace is located on 135 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa Street, district 1. It was the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
- Another one is The War Remnants Museum which is located on 28 Võ Văn Tần Street, district 3. It's not far from the Reunification Palace, you can walk just 10 minutes. Here you can find some items and photos from the war.
- The last one is Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts which is located on 97 Phó Đức Chính Street, district 1
You can hang around these places, there are many restaurants, shopping malls for you to choose. You should also visit Ben Thanh market but the price is quite expensive.
A restaurant named "Quán Ngon" which is located on 160 Pasteur, district 1, it has many Vietnamese dishes from south to north. To be honest, the taste is not very excellent but the menu is diversified, you can find some dishes you like, then I'll show you where you can find them more tasty ^^
Hope these info is helpful for you. Cheers.
Trinh LePrivate_message
hi there, great to know that you'll visit my country, where do you want to visit, the south or the north, do you want to see the cities, the people, the nature or the culture, let me know and i will plan the trip for you guys :)
Julia Juma'atPrivate_message
Trinh Quynh : I wish i could stayed for another day but that impossible. Thanks for the info it's really help me a lots.
I wish i could meet u there for hang out and drinks. Anyway we gonna stayed near Ben Thanh market (district 1)

Trinh Le: I'm not really sure yet but i love to visit Mekong river for sure and experience the culture. I like to tried some local dishes as well but its need to be halal since i'm a muslim ^^. I hope to have great memories during my short stayed.Hope to meet u too soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment