Saturday, April 27, 2013

Assumption

Do not assume. Be patient. Be careful. We have two eyes & two ears, but only one mouth. That means we should observe & listen twice as much as we are to talk. We are too quick to make assumptions.






Assumptions can lead to misunderstandings, misinterpretations, misguidance.

You may assume that somebody wants you to do something that they do not want you to do. Be careful. Take your time. 





If it looks like a cat, is it a cat?

If it looks like a cat, smells like a cat, talks like a cat, feels like a cat, taste like a cat, walks like a cat, sounds like a cat, acts like a cat, thinks like a cat, lives like a cat, is like a cat, seems like a cat, then is it really for sure, totally, absolutely, & certainly, positively, a cat for sure, or not? If it looks like a cat, is it really a cat? If it sounds like a cat, is it really a cat?




Is it a cat? Maybe, but it depends.

No. Is it a cat? If it looks like a cat? Can you know for sure? No. It is hard to say. It depends. Life is never certain. Be cautious of making assumptions.


If it looks like a cat, is it a cat? It might be a cat, but do not be too quick to think that you know for sure that it is certainly a cat.




If you think somebody wants you to do something, then you need to make sure because you could be mistaken. 






Kathy, a friend of mine, thought (or pretended to think) that she could steal & sell my electric bike. Kathy assumed that it was fine. Kathy assumed that I did not need the bike. Kathy assumed that I wanted to take Vietnamese classes. 





Kathy was wrong. 

Kathy made these mistakes because she prematurely assumed too many things without properly and thoroughly questioning me for farther understanding the situations. That is the problem with assumptions.

Playing with assumptions is like playing with fire, cancer, drugs, alcohol, sex, or cliff diving. 





Kathy was wrong.

Kathy Thao Duong stole around $200 USD (4.000.000 VND) from me, Joseph Scott Arnold, the Original Oatmeal OJAWALL L4OJ of Forest Grove, Oregon (OR), United States of America (USA). 



Kathy got me to buy an electric bike around March 2013. 

Around 2 weeks later, Kathy sells my bike. I did not tell Kathy to sell my bike. Kathy used some of that money to buy Vietnamese classes for me. I did not want those Vietnamese classes, but there are no money refunds at the university in district 1 near the Lotteria near street Nguyen Thi Minh Khai. I am not mad. I am just stating a fact.


I have been in Vietnam since Thursday, the 29th of November 2012, when my airplane landed in the Hanoi (HN) airport. 



The school New Star English Center in Bac Ninh promised to hire me. 

I worked teaching English for 40 hours until New Star fired me over a Google-Translated email. 

Andy Nguyen, the owner of the restaurant Papa Foods, let me work & sleep there until I ended up flying to Saigon on Sunday, the 10th of February 2013. 


Kathy Thao Duong is my female Vietnamese friend who lives in district 8 of Ho Chi Minh City (HCM), Vietnam (VN) that I met on Couch Surfing: CouchSurfing.org (CS) & I first met her in person on a Sunday, the 17th of February, 2013. Kathy really wanted to help me out.





Kathy Thao Duong stole around $4,000,000 VND from me. That is three million. She gets mad at me for not spending money on her, but I kind of did spend a bunch of money and time on her. Plus, some of my most valuable things in my life may have been stolen at the Papa Foods in Bac Ninh, Vietnam. There are things that mean everything to me back there but that suitcase is missing. Joey Arnold
Like ·  · 
  • Joey Arnold Am I really alone?
  • Suong Dinh U seem ready to fight always, i don't want to fight with u
  • Joey Arnold I am not fighting.
  • Hoang Thi Lien Hong · Friends with Joey Arnold
    right , you should keep calm in any case !. i think so
  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    Vietnamese people are so dishonest. If I don't help you and let you stayed in my place for 2 months , you should be homeless now, so keep your mouth shut and don't say Vietnamese people like that, and by the way , your suitcase with all your stuff still here at my place, you better go back and get them out or I'll through them in a trash can. You are the bad American guy that I ever seen. Kathy this is a good thing for you to get him out of your life.
  • Original Oatmeal Andy, you should send me my stuff. Do not hold it as ransom to get back at me. Do not seek revenge with me. Do not hate me. I do not hate Vietnamese people. I speak in generality about humanity and about their imperfection. Dishonesty is simply a curse that all cultures and countries fall to. I am the reporter. I tell people what I see. Do not shoot down the messenger. Do not throw curve-balls at people. Hold up your integrity and character. I do not hate people. I do not disrespect people. I only seek to encourage others to improve upon their lives, which we all can in fact do moreover. Like Barack Obama says, "Yes, We Can!"
  • Cường Chjp you are not a reporter, you are only the loser guy from your own country and now come to Vietnam crying like a baby, you are making a bad image for all american people. I am a secessed bussiness man so I don't really need to seek revnge from you. I told you already that if you don't get your dirdy stuff out of my place I'll through them in trash.
  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    you are not a reporter, you are only the loser guy from your own country and now come to Vietnam crying like a baby, you are making a bad image for all american people. I am a secessed bussiness man so I don't really need to seek revnge from you. I told you already that if you don't get your dirdy stuff out of my place I'll through them in trash.
  • Original Oatmeal My stuff is not trash. I have a collection of my home videos that I started making when I was 10 years old. I have my life's work in this suitcase. I have family photos that my mother wants to see. I have many things I have drawn myself since I was 3 years old. I have many secret songs and love songs that I have written there. I have many stories and articles and Encouragement Articles. There is my address book and many valuable birthday cards and things people wrote to me and have given me.

    I have several hard drives full of very important data and top secret life-long projects that I spend my whole entire life working on all of the time. I have a bunch of money hidden all over in my suitcase as well. I have my college diplomas and high school and college grade cards and reports and class information. There are computer parts and 2 thumb drives and a $6.000.000 VND camcorder that I still need to fix. There are pictures, drawings, writings, journals, electronics, pens, personal items, and other things that mean everything to me. 

    I did not have enough room to take everything all at once. I hope to get an apartment room soon. Hopefully tomorrow I can pick one and move in. Then my next day off is Friday. So I might be able to come Thursday night or Friday morning. I teach English next Friday night at 6pm. So, I have to be quick. I am very sorry I left my suitcase there. I was already carrying another suitcase and backpack on motorbikes and then I was also stranded on the Tet Holiday, which was especially unique on Sunday, the 10th of February, 2013. Buses and stores were shutting down and I got scared and was not sure if I could just grab my last bag before going to HCM. My hands were full as I was running around Hanoi and I made a last minute decision to just go to HCM. 

    I just could not carry everything with me and I wanted to make sure that I had a job and my own place before trying to get my last suitcase. But I think I might be ready to get my stuff now. My things mean everything to me.

    I left my most valuable things in case I was not successful in finding a job in HCM and ended up dead.

    I did not want my most valuable things to get slaughter in the storms and changes in life that happens from time to time. I had to wait for the storms to clear. I had to wait for dry land to appear. I had to have the patience and endurance to make a lot of strange decisions in the last few months. 

    I do not say bad things about people. Please do not misinterpret and misunderstand my words. I do not hate people. I do not ever say that people lack potential, spirit, courage, charisma, and character. I always believe in people. I do not make fun of people. I do not ever desire to put people down.

    I am always appreciative when people are nice to people. I am always saying thank you to people when they are nice to me and you can always see it in my eyes if you ever fail to hear it from my lips alone.
  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    yeah I know you so well seen you stayed in my resstaurant for 2 months, you sound like your stuff are very important to you but why dont you carry them with you or at least get them out before you move from north to south Vietnam, just because you only have those not working old hard drive and a broken camera that you asked me to fix and it can't be fix. No body walk away and left there most valuable things behide you here me? I will keep them here for you pick them up all your valuable and expensive stuff, go get them ASAP.
  • Original Oatmeal My friend, Dieu Le Hoang, told me to leave that suitcase there. So, I took her advice. She said that I should just take my clothes for now.
  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    tell her to get your suitcase and sent it to you whatever you want to do , but agian do not leave anything in my place
  • Cường Chjp con bà mày tốt với mày, mày lại đi nói xấu người việt nam à con lợn ngu kia
    you good son to you, who are you going to say bad Vietnam à other pigs too
  • Original Oatmeal I can send money to you in the mail. When you get the money, you can use it to stick my bag in a Taxi cab car. The Taxi can take my bag to the Post Office or Airport or to the Bus Station or Train Station. It is possible to do something like this. Maybe you know somebody who is going to Saigon who can carry an extra bag with them. Maybe you can find a Fed Ex or UPS or something. Think about it.
  • Cường Chjp thế mày phải ăn nói hẳn hoi người việt nam hay ngươi mỹ tụi mày cũng thế thôi. có người tốt và người xấu, mày không được gộp cả hai vào một để mày trê trách được hiểu chưa ??
  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    hey , do not send money to me, save your money to buy your return ticket to US. I dont take any money from you when you stayed at my place, you sound like a 5 years old boy, your most valueble things in your life and you want me to give them to a taxi driver?. hahaha, expensive stuff in your life and you can not leave without them, but you dont want to get them by yourself,,,,If you dont get them out sorry man .......Trashhhh
  • Original Oatmeal Cường Chjp, Tôi không phải là thông minh của một người. Tôi không hoàn hảo. Tôi bị lạc hàng ngày. Tôi hiện làm việc muộn trong nhiều ngày và ông chủ của tôi được rất giận tôi. Tôi là một người khủng khiếp. Tôi không phải là người tốt. Tên tôi là Joey Arnold. Tôi quên rất nhiều điều. Tôi bẩn nhiều lần. Tôi hôi nhiều lần. Tôi không bao giờ muốn chi tiền cho người hay thậm chí cô gái. Tôi đôi khi không nói cảm ơn bạn đủ lớn hoặc đẹp, đủ để cho phép mọi người hiểu đầy đủ mọi thứ. Đôi khi tôi viết những điều đó là khó để giải thích đúng cách.

    Tôi rất xấu. Tôi thực sự không phải là một người đàn ông tuyệt vời. Tôi làm cho người Mỹ một cái tên xấu bởi vì người Mỹ không phải là rất tốt. Chúng tôi là động vật ích kỷ. Đó là một phần lý do tôi rời Hoa Kỳ. Tôi muốn để lại trước khi Mỹ bị phá hủy tôi và những gì còn lại của nhân vật của tôi, chính trực, phẩm chất, nguyên tắc, mục tiêu, ước mơ, và khả năng, tài năng. Tôi xin lỗi mà bạn đã gặp tôi. Tôi xin lỗi rằng tôi không hoàn hảo. Tôi xin lỗi mà tôi thất vọng. Tôi xin lỗi mà tôi luôn luôn cố gắng để nhảy tốt hơn so với bạn trong bài hát đó phong cách Gangsta.
  • Original Oatmeal Andy Nguyen, I did not say that I will not come to get it. I am just stating the obvious, that there are alternatives that will benefit both parties that will save money and time, unless if you really do want to me again and you really do miss me. I do miss you. You should send me a photo of the bag so I can make sure you really do still have it because you first said that somebody took my bag and then you said that nobody took my bag in the SMS cell phone text message conversation we had on our phones a few days ago. 

    I talk a lot to discover solutions. I am not saying that I do not want to come and get my bag. I am just saying that there might be easier ways to reunite my things to me. I believe there are other ways to get my bag to me. I am just saying that it is possible. If you do not want to see me again then you could just send it. But if not, then you will get to see me again in person.
  • Andy Nguyen · Friends with Joey Arnold and 1 other
    You are right i dont want to see you again but your most valuable stuff still in my place. I want to see you to get them all out ASAP, nobody will réponsable for your stuff ok? Your suitcase still here come and get it i dont want to take a picture cause it really smell bad.
  • Original Oatmeal You can plug your nose when you take the picture. Things in life smell sometimes. I never said that you were responsible for my things. My bag is in a closet that is mostly empty and not used. It looked safe there. My stuff looks like junk to everybody, so I did not think anybody would steal it.

    I am sorry that I left it there. If any of my friends want to grab my bag, you should let them, that is they could really get it to me.
  • Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng · 2 mutual friends
    You said you loved Kathy? I do not think so!
    To be totally honest, you're more fortunate than me in a relationship with her and her family
    When Kathy and I know each other, as a man, I always spend the money in her meeting with
    And you, you get a free house, free water, Television Shows cab each night, free wifi internet. And more especially is you have a girlfriend for sex free!
    You've been living like this continuously throughout the month!
    I think you also have to be somewhat satisfied?

    Also please do not think that people like Kathy Vietnam we would feel honored when an American welcome you in Vietnam! Two country we had just ended the war about 30 years ago.
    For Americans in our history books Senior Secondary School is still clearly labeled as invaders.
    I said that's enough for you to understand my perspective on the U.S. and the U.S. already!
    I can not expect you to bring something to me
    From the first day we met, I told you: Make the girl I love to be happy!
    I just hope you do those things to me, and you really did not do anything!

    Back to the main issue!
    I think you should go back to America, and to go live with your mom!
    So from now on, Vietnam for you will become a land where evil!
    Anyway, is your choice for themselves, leaving the girls can get you 1 month for 18 million, to live a frugal life with 3 million / 1 month is not enough to pay the rent.

    Anyway, one week has passed, and the two broke up, and your work is well spent!
    And girl you love has said to me: After you lose your job, she felt very guilty conscience, and she could not return to see your face again!

    I have also added half not help more

    Hope wrote a few lines of comment for your family understand the difficult circumstances of life and death that you accumulate money for you to return to the U.S.
    Come back to the U.S., living everyday life beside your family, request your mother and sister find an American girlfriend of the person they knew the whole family to love and start again top
    It's you and Kathy were all gone!
    Please remove her avatar down! Delete all, and to yourself to be peaceful
    I think in this situation, I can only write you these lines so!
  • Original Oatmeal Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng, the United States did not invade Vietnam. I did not lose my job. I still work. You do not understand the concept of free. You are writing irrelevant arguments. Do not tell me what to do. Do not tell me where I can live. Humans are free to do what they want and to live where they want and to think what they want. Do not tell me to go back to the USA. Stop listening to the lies that your government tells you. Stop lying about things. I never had sex with Kathy. I am still a virgin. I have never had a girl friend. I do not have sex with people. I was being a friend to Kathy. I could have left her in District 8 and went to District 1. I wanted to be there for Kathy.

    I did not leave Kathy. She threw me out of her house for no reasonable reason. Kathy does not like that I ask questions and think. She always begged me to be her slave. She wants me to just buy her whatever she wants over what she needs. I have told her there are differences between wants and needs. I did not leave Kathy. I will always be there for Kathy. I will always care about Kathy. I still wear her bracelet and ring. Kathy gave me things that I did not ask for. Had I asked her for those things, then I would owe her, but she threw stuff at me that I did not ask for. You have to understand that there are differences in situations. I did not break up with Kathy. I went to live closer to work. I told Kathy she can come live with me if she wants. I told Kathy that I will buy what she needs. I will spend money for her and be there for her.

    Kathy told me that she does not need or want my money and that she has too many boy friends in her life. If Kathy does not need my money then why does she get mad at me when I do not give her the money? If she has too many boy friends then why does she get mad at me if she does not really need me in her life at all? Kathy always threaten me ever single day. She told me that she would just run off with other men. I always told her that I want her to be happy and to do what she thinks is right and best for her life. I told her to go back to study art in college and to start her job selling shirts with cool cartoons on them. I told her that I would try to help her.

    Your argument came directly and exactly from Kathy. These are the things Kathy says to me. You are acting as the puppet and the robot and the slave of her. You are doing whatever she wants you to do. In life, we should make our own decisions. We should go after what is best in life. We will all make wrong decisions at times but we should never compromise and go with what others think over what is right.

    Love is not something you feel. Love is not defined by selfish desires from either parties. Love is not lust nor sex. Love is about commitment in caring for others for needs over wants. 

    As humans, we often do not understand the concept of free. If I buy you a burger for free, then the burger is free for you. It means that you did not pay me money for the burger. You did not do anything to deserve the burger. I bought the burger for you. It was my money and not your money. It means you did not earn it and you do not deserve it, but you do not have to deserve it. You do not have to buy me a burger. You do not have to return the favor, ever. You do not have to get even with me at all. You do not have to ever do anything to pay me back for the burger.

    Since I bought you a burger, I should not get mad at you if you do not buy me a burger in return, because that lacks insight, care, and proper understanding into these things. You do not do things for others to get something out of the deal. It would be nice if you do buy me a burger, but that is irrelevant and besides the point.

    I should not get mad if you do not buy me a burger in return. I should not buy you a burger just so that you buy me a burger back. That misses the point of what free means. If you have to buy me a burger back then it means the burger I bought you was not free for you. It means you would have to buy me a burger back in return. If that is the case then I should not say that the burger is free for you. I should say that the burger will cost you something. 

    But if I say that the burger is free for you then it means you do not have to buy me a burger in return at all. 

    Honesty is the best policy. You keep your word. You stay focus. Try not to change your mind. Keep your contracts. Keep your promises. Do not compromise and back down. If you say you will do something, you should try your best to do them. Do not do one thing and then say another. Mean what you say and say what you mean. Do what you say you will do.

    Do not lie about things as well. Do not say nice things to people only as a way of manipulation to create a force that will persuade the person to be your servant and slave. Always tell people what you think all of the time as much as you can. Honesty is much better and virtuous than traditions.

    People from the United States do not always have perfect perspective. No one country is perfect. We all have our strengths and weaknesses. The only perspective that matters is the one that comes from Christ who died on the cross to save each one of us from eternal destruction in a fire that will burn up our bodies forever as we scream. Christ died on the cross. If we tell Christ thank you and ask Christ to be our friend and our master, then Christ will come and give us a new heart. Each one of us are given this opportunity.

    Someday we will all die, and we will either go to Hell or Heaven. It does not matter how you feel about it and after you die, it will be too late. You cannot risk your whole entire life for being stubborn. Open your heart to the only Person who can ultimately change it forever for the good.

    I will always love and care about Kathy. My love comes from Christ and it will always be unconditional. The love of Christ is that way. If Christ does not live in your heart then you do not know real love. I only know how to really love because Christ flows through me like electricity through power-lines. Without Christ, our love is conditional and selfish. I have wrote before that I am selfish, and at times I may be selfish but I always pray to be less selfish each day.
  • Lucy Eucariza love,, is give n take,,forgive n forget,,, lost money saves life,,,
  • Original Oatmeal Love is not about taking. Love is about giving. Love is not about giving and taking. Love is about giving and not taking.
  • Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng · 2 mutual friends
    Talking to you makes me so tired
    The two of you "do not have sex" What kind together, but to kiss the avatar who believe to be!
    We grew all right, and we know a girl. You do not need to lie to me about little things like that
    Kathy, she never lied to me anything!

    Kathy has many boyfriends, this is she telling the truth, but not what it intimidate you
    I think if going out for a long time, sooner or later you'll know that, for example, mother, uncle, or her sister (who know English) will tell you the problem
    Just sooner or later
    But I think if you say you love her, then you should believe her, and accept, when she chose you, took you home debut for you in her house, worried about you eating and sleeping and carrying your day-to-day teaching. Maybe you have to understand that she did not have time to think about other relationships

    I really envy you for it!

    Kathy can not be her online nick, it was hacked for some reason. So now she's using her sister's temporary nick
    But what she did not have the courage to talk to you because of what

    P / s: I think I've said all my thoughts with you, and the relationship between you - Kathy - and I also ended when the two of you broke up.

    Anyway, I just messenger for Kathy, because she did not know by who knows English convey to you all, she is my only trust each!

    She just said my message to you is: Forget her, what passed for it, because it will never come back, she'll never come back to you again.
    Look for a new pleasure.

    You can unfriend me if you want, the only way that I can not post more!
  • Original Oatmeal Kathy told me that you want to stay friends with me no matter what. Kathy told me that she wants to stay friends with me forever. Kathy says that she values her friendship with me over other things. I never asked Kathy for anything. Kathy really wanted to meet me one day. I met Kathy on Sunday, the 17th of February 2013. She took me to Lotteria. After that, I played Kathy music on her father's guitar. After that, we went to Buffalo Wings in District 1. That is Quan 1. After that, Kathy said that she wanted to see me the next day. I did not say anything. Everyday, Kathy kept on begging me to hang out with her. I felt like she did not have a lot of friends and I really wanted to be that friend for Kathy. So, I spent time with her to try to help her deal with the challenges in her life. Kathy would talk to me a lot and I would try to reason with her. 

    Friendship does not end. You cannot just press a button to terminate a connection. it goes on forever. You cannot just forget things and move on. everything in our lives cultivates and develops us farther into better people. Our feelings about some of this is quite irrelevant, especially when we choose to blame such "Stress" that makes us tired on others. But that is what we do as humans. We call people boring. We say that other people make us boring when really we make ourselves boring but we are too weak to admit that. Sometimes when we hate ourselves we cry and do our best to find something else or somebody else to blame it on instead.
  • Lucy Eucariza i salute u,,joey,,don't care what other people say,,
  • Original Oatmeal People should desire to understand the details to situations. When we fail to interpret and read properly, then we enter into premature judging and we begin viewing things too quickly without proper insight, wisdom, patience. We start seeing what we want to see or what we fear instead of seeing what is really there. Growing up means being more patient when evaluating life. Because it is so easy to just think that we understand a situation when we in fact do not have the whole story which will shift the scales on the whole thing. We often run with what we hear from certain people without consulting from a more comprehensive range of eye witnesses that can better level the plains of life that are filled with bumps and mountains and surprises and mysteries that will eat us from the inside out if we are not careful.
  • Original Oatmeal Privacy is optional. I choose a transparent life.
  • Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng · 2 mutual friends
    Kathy and I are classmates High School
    We had been close friends since childhood. And I love Kathy alone since only small
    After graduating from High school, I joined the army.
    We lost contact with each other for some time
    Then one day, the way we do, then another crash happened near the police agency where I work, then we meet again
    And then (about 6 years ago), we started to know each other
    Everything was normal, so I was pleased her parents, and she also won the love of my family
    Until one day, I went to a birthday party with a few friends, it's a party girl likes me a long
    That day my friends took me drunk, and I did not know anything, and that girl in the room, i think the girl is mistaken my girlfriend. Then we had sex, and the girl was pregnant!

    That is why our family Kathy began to break up, and then I married the girl as his wife. 
    But because do not have love, we broke up, she now had a different husband, they both love each other, and her husband also have a baby and that my children do not live with me , she live with her , because she a girl , it's good for morther take care of it.

    I met Kathy about 7 months ago, via facebook!
    I found out before and texted Kathy Kathy, and she left a message: "do not try to see me again , I have been exposed to a risk of HIV"
    In a charity trips. Kathy was rushed innocent old man committed suicide, and had bloody clashes with him.
    After being home for about a week, then she knew that he was going to commit suicide because of "old age, but also with HIV". It was also the time of HIV exposure treatments
    At that time she was always depressed and thinking about suicide only
    And then I was beside her, I told Kathy: "Even if you have been infected with HIV so I did not give you anywhere, because my his heart, the girl is you still the best. But the first , then calm down, I will be with you for the next 6 months and took you away to test them in courage. Agree? "

    And we came back together so
    That's what I did for Kathy

    But truely we can not get back together, because her mother could not accept a married man and have a family before like me
    She is a very conservative-minded, and she's alive!

    Kathy dare not displeasing to his mother. And I do not want her to be uncomfortable, so we have chosen to accept the break up!
    From now onwards all my life will only do you good

    And then she met you!

    And she takes you to meet me, and introduce you to the love that she intends to marry!
    That's what I know you've done with the girl I love
    In keeping with his views. I always thought, if that spouse has no intention of sharing money in life together is really weird
    "Please give me money", so if I said I was not normal right ?
    Here I ask: Why do not you give money to the girl he called "sweetheart"
    When she deserve care, they have sacrificed for you for a month, in a lot of things as I mention above.
    That I normally do with her. Share everything of his heavenly life, and do not post defame her in public!
    I mean, that's it!

    I use my real facebook to write articles for you, I only have this one alone facebook
    And I have to add you on our coffee with Kathy. I hope you do not think this is facebook vague imitation of anyone else!

    Kathy message me, if you still need 3 million.
    Kathy will borrow money from her boss, who is also friend in your facebook , to pay for your
    So much that you lament today on facebook - so she also asked Kathy: What happened?

    So anyway facebook is public
    (you two are still pretty much the same mutual friend, as her nephew Jeffery, her boss TranThi nhathy)
    Especially for the people that you've seen is to be loved
    You know what I mean?
    Hope this comment is my last comment
    Because I've done enough of her duties
    The transfer words.
    Messenger me if you want to talk!
  • Original Oatmeal I am not asking for any money.
  • Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng · 2 mutual friends
    ? what're you asking for?
  • Thục An Lương i m sorry for that Joe !
  • Original Oatmeal Kathy use to say this to me a lot. Kathy use to say, 

    "STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!!!" I would tell Kathy some things and Kathy would yell at me. Kathy would demand that I stop asking her questions. Kathy would say that she does not care about this or that she does not care about that. Kathy would tell me what I was allowed to talk about with her and I was not allowed to talk about with her. Almost everything was off topic. I was not allowed to talk to Kathy about anything. Kathy kept on adding all these rules for me and I tried my best to follow all the rules that Kathy had for me to follow. So, I only talked to Kathy when she talked to me. When I tried talking to her, she often got mad. Kathy did not let me talk to other people either. I was basically locked up in her house like a zoo animal and I was not allowed to do anything really. Kathy kind of kidnapped me and Kathy said that she was always jealous if I ever talk to other girls and Kathy said that she was scared that I would leave her for another girl.

    It was very hard because if I said one wrong word, Kathy would blow up like a volcano. Kathy would also take my words out of context and throw them back at me with a twisted perverted meaning. Kathy often misunderstood many things that I said. Kathy was determine to believe whatever that she wanted and refused to listen to my perspective and point of view of how I see think.

    But I was not asking Kathy questions. I was telling Kathy things that she needed to hear sometimes. For some reason, Kathy thought that I was trying to get something out of her. I was just looking for a friend to talk to. i wanted to share some of my insight and thoughts and opinions to her at times. Right now, i am not asking questions either. I am sharing my life with the world. That is what I do. I believe in sharing things with others. I believe people can learn from my life. I believe that I can be a blessing and an inspiration to others. I will not compromise in the things that I was destined for.
  • Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng · 2 mutual friends
    are you have some mistake?
    don't talking with me like you talking with Kathy , it's sick!
  • Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng · 2 mutual friends
    i think you lost focus , I just want to ask you : Do you want any money from The Girl Friend You Ask Stoler (i said her money , not my money!) - do you understand about English world?
  • Original Oatmeal I am asking you to better understand these situations.
  • Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng · 2 mutual friends
    uhm! Don't worried, now i can understand you! Tonight when i chat with Kathy , i will tell her not need to worried about you again, because you don't need it! I will take care her like a friend , still she can find another true love. I did it before when i meet you and i will did it again! I will do anything for the girl i love to be happy. It's LOVE. Sorry to postting to much in your facebook! Now i should delete your acount!
    You not need to have see me more again!
  • Original Oatmeal Nguyễn Sĩ Hoàng, you are not understanding what I am saying. You cannot tell Kathy those things. I did not say those things. You are using different words than the words I wrote here. Our whole conversation with each other recorded here and you can see that I am saying certain things but you want to tell Kathy that I said other certain things. You will be lying if you tell Kathy things that I did not exactly say. that is the problem with premature interpretation of the words that come from my mouth. It takes time to figure out what I am trying to say. Please do not prematurely assume what you think I mean from what I am not saying. You are listening to what I am saying but then you are using your imagination to fill in the gaps and to read between the lines. You are reading into these things. You are reading into them things that are not there. You are not getting the points that I am trying to display to you. 

    I did not say what I need. I did not use the word "NEED." I was not even talking about my needs. I never mentioned it at all. Needs and wants are too closely tangled with each other, also. Love is also a huge topic that cannot be so easily defined nor mastered. 

    I said that I am not asking for money. That is what I said. I did not say that I do not need money. If I did not need money, then I would not be working. I have a job. My boss gives me money. People work to get money. People need money. Do not say that I do not need money. I said that I am not asking for money. I am not saying that I do not want money. I am not saying that I do not ever need money.

    The things that you are writing sounds like they are coming from Kathy. I use to hear Kathy say that she deletes people's accounts. What she was trying to say is that she un-friends some people. that is what humans do at times. I try not doing things like that but I understand those feelings to separate from certain people or things or places or feelings or other things at times. It happens but we should not always give into such cave-men impulses.

    You are lying when you say that you do understand me. You are not getting me and you only know and believe what Kathy tells you. In the court of law, you would lack the moral balance as a judge who needs to hear both sides to a story before making judicial judgments and notions one way or another.

    I am mad when you write here. You can write as much as you want. I read everything you write, regardless of whether it is you or Kathy and/or others writing these things through your Facebook account. Writing is not bad. You do not need to apologize. I encourage the whole world to give me feedback about anything and everything. I am all ears and I do listen. I will not do anything that people tell me right away but I certain do consider everything all of the time. People say that I think too much. I say that I am just really open minded and I am always willing to admit that I am wrong about things. I have talked to Kathy about this before.

    I want to be your friend. I will always be your friend. I will always love Kathy. I will always be her friend. I will always be there for people that I care about. I do not forget and move on. I do not believe in leaving and abandoning people.

    I asked you to better understand these things. You do not seem to understand what is going on. You only know what Kathy tells you. I try telling you that Kathy is not telling you everything and Kathy misinterprets and misrepresents truth.

    I still have more to say about these things because this situation is rather complex. Kathy did steal $3.000.000 or more from me. That is around $150 USD or more. I am not asking for money. I am just stating a historical fact. I am not mad. I am not angry. I am a little sad. I always need money. I do need money. But I am not asking for money. I am asking people to understand the details between my relationship with Kathy. I want to write a book about my relationship with Kathy.
  • Mèo Mũm Mĩm your girlfriend?
  • Original Oatmeal Her name is Kathy.
  • Mèo Mũm Mĩm is she vietnamese?
  • Original Oatmeal Yes. Kathy is Vietnamese.
  • Mèo Mũm Mĩm why does she do that?
  • Original Oatmeal Kathy is not a bad person. I do not hate Kathy. She is only human. I do not hate Kathy. I love Kathy. I care about people. I did not start this conversation to bash her. I never say bad things about people. Sometimes, people accuse me of saying bad things about them or others. However, they miss the points that I try saying at times. Kathy is just a person who makes certain decisions based on a bunch of factors. All of these things in and of themselves do not make Kathy evil. Her decisions may be questionable at times, but nobody is perfect. I am only writing as my way of trying to illuminate and create remedy for these kinds of things which happens all of the time in relationships of all kinds all around the world. Humanity have a bunch of things in common and we need to hold hands more and heal the world. That is what Michael Jackson use to sing. I am the next Michael Jackson. It is time to shine. It is time to motivate people to become the best that they can be. Life is not about following culture. 

    I told Kathy that I hate the word "CULTURE." People like saying that certain things are cultural differences. That really means peer pressure. Culture is simply peer pressure. That is what it is. Life is not about giving in and compromising to culture. Life is about doing what is best in life, even if others do not have the guts to follow your lead.

    The majority of humanity will follow the crowd. The crowd will pledge their lives and die serving the religion of culture. I refuse to follow such a religion. Every country suffers this curse and plague. It is a way of thinking that is so deeply saturated into our way of living that most of us will refuse to listen to these things that I am writing.

    Most people will hate me for writing these things. But these things should still be written because the truth is more important than being liked.

    I cannot control other people. I cannot get others to go after doing what is right and what is best in life. I can only work on myself and try to make the right decisions in my own life and dare others to do the same. If we give our lives to Christ, then we can be given wings to fly to new levels and planes of living. We are born as dogs. If we ask Christ to save us, then Christ will kill us. Christ will murder and slaughter the dogs inside of us. God will resurrect us, not into zombies, but into cats of a new nature. We may still bark as dogs after that. When we are saved, we are as cats with 9 lives or everlasting life. As cats, we may bark like dogs but that does not turn us back into dogs.

    We are dirty dogs without Christ. Our lives will crumble without Christ. Sooner or later, you will either come to Christ or wish you did!!!!

    Leave the Crowd. Follow the Cross.
  • Marilyn Mitchell I thought you could go get your stuff back at Bac Ninh????
  • Original Oatmeal I will try to get my stuff as soon as I can.
  • Original Oatmeal Kathy should give me money.
  • Raqueza Bregente i agree u friend ..

No comments:

Post a Comment