Friday, April 26, 2013

Hang Out Next Weekend


Minh HaPrivate_message
u can drop me msg if u r here so we can arrange time :)
Đình Anh NguyễnPrivate_message
are you Japanese? I'm studying your mother language :)
i might
Hongha NguyenPrivate_message
hey , watashi ..^^
Mai HoangPrivate_message
Too bad, I will go to PhnomPenh on 27th >.< I see your post in PhnomPenh group too.
Heyde LinPrivate_message
Watashi onamae wa Haydee desu! Come have dinner with us on the 27th! Send me a message if you are interested!
Tran Trung KienPrivate_message
i want to hang out with you and someone. count me on.
Depends on what we are eating.
Anh Kiem LaiPrivate_message
Konichiwa Kei san
Betonamukara Kimu an desu. Ima HCM sunde imasu.
Dozou yorosiku.
Tsugo wa ii kara renrakku shite kudasai.
boku no email address : laikiem83@yahoo.com
Original OatmealPrivate_message
Where can I get some oatmeal and American pancakes? There should be more diversity in the diets of the people of Asia. Contact me if you want to run into me at all.

http://facebook.com/OriginalOatmeal
http://tagged.com/OriginalOatmeal

OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com

Skype: Original Oatmeal

(84) 0-163-425-1695

No comments:

Post a Comment