Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ok block feedback report from me to fb today


I was not warned at all. Facebook did not warn me. I did not do anything wrong. That is a problem. Facebook is derailing from accountability and becoming more of a monopoly and dictatorship in how it does things which differs from the predictability and justice found in other websites and companies. Lawsuits will strike the heart of Facebook if Facebook continues in it's ways.

Facebook use to warn people but now Facebook has lost its flavor. Facebook is going down hill like MySpace. Facebook did not tell me what I did wrong at all. Facebook should tell me what is happening.

My name is Joey Arnold. I was born in Forest Grove, Oregon, USA at 6 AM apx. Monday, 1985-02-01. I have been making films since 1995. I have been an American English Teacher in Vietnam since 2012.

.

JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
Skype: JoeyArnoldVN
0163-425-1695

No comments:

Post a Comment