Thursday, April 10, 2014

Purpose For Joey


I think I found a room to sleep at for tonight. I think I will be ok for tonight. Now, I am not sure what I will tomorrow night and the night after that. If you are ever curious, you can ask me each day. I might be homeless for the next few months. I do not want to pay any money for hotels or anything really. Now, I might get a new room someday in District 4 maybe.I am an American English Teacher in Vietnam since 2012. I have been making videos since 1996. If you want to be my student, then please share this, add me, tell your friends, and come contact me. For more info, please contact FYG.FYG Fellowship Youth GroupLike ·  · 14 people like this.Aida Silsan how do we know english clearly??..Yesterday at 12:52am · LikeShirazashi Unhee If only you were a girl 
Yesterday at 12:53am · Like · 2Lê Phương ???
14 hours ago · Like · 1Le Lan I just want to know is it your choice?do not to pay money and accept the life as homeless?
14 hours ago · LikeAndrew David Pohaku Frees Come home, Joe.
7 hrs · LikeGiáoViên JoeyOatmeal Andrew David Pohaku Frees, I've wanted to travel and help others since I was 8 back in 1993. That was 21 years ago. I am not going to back away from my dreams and purpose in life no matter what.
1 hr · Like · 2Andrew David Pohaku Frees Coming home doesn't mean failure. But being homeless in Vietnam probably isn't helping anyone. Come home, make some money, then go back?
1 hr · Like · 1GiáoViên JoeyOatmeal I could live in Vietnam for years with just the money that it costs for a plane ticket back to the USA from Vietnam.
1 hr · LikeAndrew David Pohaku Frees You know what I'm saying, Joe.
1 hr · LikeGiáoViên JoeyOatmeal Andrew David Pohaku Frees, a school asked me to come to Vietnam. They said I didn't need certificates or degrees in order to teach. They promised me $1,000/month.

I came to Vietnam on 12 PM Thursday, the 29th of November 2012. 2012-12-04 10 AM Tuesday
...See More

I came to Vietnam on 12 PM Thursday, the 29th of November 2012. 2012-12-04 10 AM Tuesday...See More
1 hr · Edited · LikeHuu Nguyen Van Hello GiáoViên JoeyOatmeal, Please come to Hai duong , do you know Hai Duong ? I will treat you well , I make sure that
54 mins · LikeOh Oatmeal Joey is blocked from sending comments and private messages on FB for the next 30 days.
49 mins · LikeAndrew David Pohaku Frees Joe, I'm not saying what you're doing is bad but if you don't have the funding to be there, you should come home. We're worried about you.
14 mins · LikeOh Oatmeal I do not even have the funding to return home. It costs almost $1,000 to return to the USA. I often make less than $100 each month or less. But what would I do in the USA? If somebody wanted to hire me in the USA, I would think about it. I do not want to return to the USA to become a normal person who is just living for them-self.
9 mins · LikeAndrew David Pohaku Frees Just because you come home doesn't mean you have to just serve yourself. You can teach English to plenty of people right there in Portland! And you can find a job somewhere here and make money. Then you won't have to be homeless.
4 mins · LikeOh Oatmeal Do people need to learn English in the USA? I was never really that happy in the USA as a dishwasher, landscaper, housekeeping, bakery, food-prep, laundry, maintenance, and jobs like that. My favorite jobs was when I was a wilderness counselor and things like that. More over, I enjoy making videos, writing, singing, art, basketball, dancing, and other hobbies.

I really need to have a good enough of a reason to be back in the USA. I am always open to suggestions, but it depends. However, I do not want to waste my life doing mediocre things.

I really need to have a good enough of a reason to be back in the USA. I am always open to suggestions, but it depends. However, I do not want to waste my life doing mediocre things.
21 secs · Like

No comments:

Post a Comment