Sunday, April 27, 2014

I teach for free!


  1. I teach for free. For more info, call 090-312-4615. I teach online. I also teach all over TP.HCM Saigon, Vietnam. Join my Joey Arnold Club. You can also join my Oatmeal English Club. I like eating oatmeal. I like basketball. I sing, dance, write, draw, play guitar, piano. I make films, books, websites, inventions. I am a comedian. I am a researcher. I am The Original Oatmeal.

    .

    I teach English. I teach life skills. I teach children to adults. I teach people of all ages. I teach TOEIC, Starters, etc. I teach beginners to advance students.
    Skype: JoeyArnoldVN
    .

    My name is Joey Arnold USA: American English Teacher in Vietnam since 2012. I am single. I was born in 1985. I am also a film-maker since 1995. I teach at the FYG: Fellowship Youth Group.


    .

    Please share this. Add me.


    JOEY ARNOLD
    AMERICAN ENGLISH TEACHER
    FILM-MAKER, HUMANITARIAN, MUSICIAN, WRITER
    MISSIONARY, ARTIST, COMEDIAN, JESUS
    JoeyArnoldVN@Gmail.com
    Mobi: 090-312-4615

No comments:

Post a Comment