Friday, February 28, 2014

Tôi là một giáo viên tiếng Anh tại Chùa Lá Gò Vấp HCM VN








I'm an English Teacher at the Leaf Pagoda in the Go Vap District of Saigon, Vietnam since August 2013 and here is a picture that shows this, but the staff at the pagoda seems to be pretending that I was never a teacher here.








Can you share this?

Chùa Lá Gò Vấp của bà Dung nói rằng tôi không bao giờ dạy, không thể dạy, không được mời, và sẽ không được mời ở chùa, nhưng bức ảnh này nói khác. Tôi đã giảng dạy tại chùa kể từ tháng Tám năm 2013.

Leaf Pagoda's Mrs. Dung says I never taught, can't teach, wasn't invited, and will not be invited at the pagoda, but this photo says otherwise. I have been teaching at the pagoda since August 2013.

Dung says my visa is expired but my visa is not expired. Many people are spreading lies about me. The pagoda is spreading lies about me. Please contact the pagoda and ask them to stop lying. The pagoda told me a few days ago that they will call the police if I do not leave. They are saying now that I cannot stay at the pagoda any longer, but that is not true. Plus, they never called the police on me.

CONTACT THEM
THEIR ADDRESS IS
từ giảng dạy tại chùa Lá Chùa Lá Gò Vấp . Liên hệ với họ : Văn phòng Trung tâm Bạn Thiện Nhơn : 12/2E Quang Trung, P , 14, Q.Gò Vấp TPHCM VN

CALL THEM
ĐT . lien he : 0906.721705 ( A. Cường ) ; 0.902,427222

Email the pagoda
chualagovap@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment