Thursday, February 13, 2014

Rebels & ST


  • Original Oatmeal Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jan 23, 2013
    star 1
    New
    When I first saw ANH in the big screen when I was about 12 in 1997, I remember the female captain, or what's her name, mentioned how many people died in obtaining the plans of the Death Star. I have always wanted to see who obtained the plans and how. I cannot think of what could be more important. Other than getting the plans, I want Rebels to eventually kill off Darth Maul, Ahsoka, Mace Windu, lost jedi, and others, maybe, that is if they think they need to, or something. There are many characters that they can kill off that do not show up in the OT.

    Unless if they want to use some of the characters in the ST.

    The writers or Rebels should cross reference their notes with Abram and those of the ST to make sure there are no contradictions or problems. For example, Ahsoka can't be dead or die in Rebels if she shows up in the ST..........     
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment