Friday, February 28, 2014

People Are Making Fun Of Me

Here is a Comment from somebody who is making fun of me by not really understanding the details to my life and the details to the specific circumstances at hand. 

I am an American English Teacher in Vietnam since 2012 but some people think I am just complaining sometimes when bad things happen. Remember that bad things happen sometimes. I am here to dare us all for a brighter tomorrow.



James noreply-comment@blogger.com

5:04 PM (7 minutes ago)
to me
James has left a new comment on your post "Pagoda Hates Americans":

Seriously dude, all you ever do is complain about stuff. I have lived all over the world in Vietnam for over 5 years and never got into the situations you have, or seen it. Coincidence it always happens to you? No, I don't think so.

On another note, for a so-called 'English teacher', having looked at a lot of your writing across many of the social networks you use, and subsequently become banned from (a surprise? I don't think so), your English is pretty appauling


Posted by James to THE DUMP OF JOEY ARNOLD, THE ORIGINAL OATMEAL at February 28, 2014 at 2:04 AM 

No comments:

Post a Comment