Look, Original Oatmeal's cousin arrived in VN
Has any one ever subtitled the Tao Quan show into English? I feel like this has to exist.
  • 11 people like this.
  • Bong To thats a real disappointment. not long enough, not funny enough
  • Hong Hai Pham dear Matt, I love the the number of years you live in Ha noi, actually the show Táo quân is the best Vietnamese comedy show in the year for me, and I could not see other ones in the year for the reason of chán quá, this year Táo quân real surprised me ...See More
  • Fernando Ramos Given that Paris By Night is subtitled by fan groups and just about any old crap that gets put on Japanese or Korean TV gets subtitled into English by zealous fans, I don't see why not a big Vietnamese comedy show.
New Vietnamese Navy stealth vessel
vietnamese women must wear mask and gloves whenever they go out in the hot weather. These are tools for them to proctect their skin. Many foreigners feel strange, they can not realize they're a man or a woman, it called vietnamese ninja funnily, just joking
P/S" Tet holiday is coming in vietnam. This is Banh chung (sticky rice cake) in these days. I am vietnamese. Nice to join group
Khong hieu!?
Brian Hawken shared his photo.
Some good ones on here...what's your favorite?
There are some good ones on here...What's your favorite?? Mine is "go to stool and urinate in the right place".......
I like this guy