Thursday, February 13, 2014

ASOV Talks OATMEAL









  • Jack Ardill Or we could exercise our free right to discuss whatever we want within the ASOV guidelines and at the discretion of the moderators.






Dear Jack Ardill,

 and the rest of ASOV, you guys are allowed to talk about me, but I am not allowed to talk on ASOV? Why is that fair? I do not like that you guys are treating me so bad. I am not a sex offender. I did not make any of those photos that suggests that I am a sex offender. Talk to people that know me the best. I am not returning back to the USA. I was born in 1985 & have been in Vietnam since 2012 as a teacher. I've wanted to travel the world and help others since 1993 when I was 8 years old. Now that I am 29 years old, I do not want to turn away from my destiny in life.

People who know me the best knows that I am not crazy. I am just different. I do things to get people to talk and to become better people themselves.














No comments:

Post a Comment