Thursday, February 13, 2014

ah ah ASOV lies


  • Adam Edermo Jarek is spot on, lets all turn a page, Ill delete stuff about him so we have more space for proper humor.
  • Kathy Thao Duong When we broken after 2 month
    Some friend of mine see him using a fake accounts 
    It's by another name. But with his avatar or without avatar
    To find some new girl in Coughsurfing.org

    The website we are meet.
    To ask them find food and dating.

    After that. He come to another his new friends house.
    Using their food. They money.
    And after that tell them go to ask money of me.

    Give me a messenger : can you help me to give money for my friend right now? I stuck in his home town! 

    His mother Marilyn. 
    Teach him to buy a sock electric to fighting me and my mother.
    You can see it in his fb public account O.O
    One of my gf is saw that. She add me and him also.
    After that she said it : i should becareful!

    I don't know why i have to keep pay money for him.
    But let him using this money to pay for another ppls after they killing me and my familly.

    Why i have a ex bf like thi?
    Very shy to accept this upset but can not keep it any more
    He share my mother adress privite in the public place is fb

    I need to talking for asking help with my mother safety.
    Yes is it!
  • Nick Cox You lot do make me laugh.... One minute you're slagging him off, in the hope that he will vanish and then the next you are giving him exactly what he wants by posting stuff about him on here... Sort it out people....
  • Kathy Thao Duong And i don't know this men is acctractive every fighting in the world like this.
    Still the day one of Vietnames men isQuân Trương give me a link of this website 

    I really want to hired my life far away from this trouble name O.O strom. 
    But still the day his profile fb still have my name and my mother cell phone. I think i will can not keep hired it.

    Stress enough to be died.
    Why he using his money to buy a food for two Vietnames girl to using Loteria. But still fighting me. To take more money? 

    What's he plant to doing?
    Can some ppls help me to talking about this situation of this ppls to USA consulate?

    I just can't keep it to my normal life for my family!
    His mother and him is crazy both!
    I just can said like that!
  • Cathy T Mac My mind is buzzed!!
    42 minutes ago · Like · 2
  • Ben Ngo Well, looks like we've got a new round of comments from many people here @Cathy T Mac
  • Ian Wilson Cathy T Mac My mind is buzzed!! < ---- Cathy is having her hair done at the beauty salon again. 
  • Kathy Thao Duong Cathy: don't have to see it and thinking. I hope you will never into a bad sittuation same like me.

    And i now Marilyn still in this group.

    Just want to asking her!

    Yoi teach Joey fight to dating with another girl name Jolie. Is Vnese also.
    But still want to fighting me with electric sock if i don't keep giving more money to your children...
    He said he not just want 4.000.000 vnd. 

    I know your guy now are very interesting this topic.
    That's why i'm here.

    Attack my familly again. I will call to US consulate.

    And call our old friend is Hny Pham and Peter Phuc. They are see how much think i pay for Joey / but not say it for free!

    Your ppls near you are fighting me also cause you owe they money.
    But we broken for 7 month ago.
    Now i don't have responsibility to pay for that!

    Ok! I'm done!
    Just get alot of stress when today he is so freedom by ppls forgiven him. He is not famoust right now.
    So asking me to make him"famoust"

    I will quit for that group to not keep annoying ppls.
    I don't want to be Joey second.
    And now i'm planing to dating with another men. Don't want to life alone forever is so sad.

    Ppls pls forget what i write here about our sittuation.
    I can write in my fb account by English and Vietnames language but him look like don't want to see.
    Keep messengr i'm lying.
    So i promise him now i will join ASVN to make friend with his enemies and talking with ppls who you are.

    And i just did what i said that!

    Marilyn! I can pay for your son 4.000.000 but i need you find some one make sure your son is not killing me by a sock electric you teach him to do that?!
    Can you promise for me right here?
    Waiting for you talking and your son like to know that!
    Dear kathy!

    And i promise after Marilyn write a text for me right here and Joey click like it.
    I will delete my account in this group forever.
    Not want any ppls keep be coil in this sittuation. 
    I also want to forget about this men too.
    :(( how can i do that?
  • Ben Ngo Kathy Thao Duong: We all see your many long posts here on ASOV. And I've also read some posts on your fb as well. Looks like you have a lot of private things going on between you and Oatmeal. ASOV is not the right place to discuss/manage your private problems with him in the way you did and as claimed by the group moderators. We are here to have fun and to share about Vietnam.
  • Jack Ardill Except Ben, who loves to bang on and on about Joey.

    Only joking! 
  • Erich Dang Can I get a ticket please? I insist in getting written up by you, officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment