Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kathy Duong Kissing Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal

































May 19
  • Lucy Eucariza you are too sweet to be oneeee
  • Trà Đá · Friends with TranThi NhaThy and 1 other
    Marilyn Mitchell : I think this is Joey trouble , because my older sister is very clearly to make sure to talking with my Mom and me She don't want to come back!!!
    Joey : i know you still thinking about my sister , but can you leave her alone to relax 
    , and don't make any mistake to people asking her 
    You and my sister have a same sick. Both of you all have a trouble in head. And can not control personality
    That's why when my sister talking about your sick to my mother to make my mother can understand about your stranger decided : Leave my sister go home when didn't help her money still she ask you she haven't money and the motobicycle haven't gasoline also
    but my mother said : Because my sister have some trouble in her head. She should married some people healthy. To make sure she can be born the healthy children , may be 50% with her husband help. 
    This is thing you can't do that!

    Yesterday , when my sister see your picture , she is not findding you in the facebook , but same friend of you and her is still watching you (her name is TranThi NhaThy) and asking her : Do you come back with Joey? 
    And she said not.
    After that , this friend give her the link
    And her said : OMG , what Joey doing? He make me scared! Do he going try to kill me?
    My sister now is ready to datting with some men in the datting company of her girl friend, and this girl friend make sure have so much gentlement in the work is young , rich, have a house, and a job also , and offcouse ready to take care his wife is her.
    I hope you can understand the sittuation Your realationship with my sister are over!
    Please don't make the people thinking you guys is come back
    I think you are the good guy , but you just can't fine when you life with my sister
    You guy too a style Nagative guy
    And a style guy always waiting money of the partner of love. I know it because i grow up behind her 25 year olds. When she asking money of my parent , she always said : Some day when i married a rich men , i will pay back you all about of it!
    That was my sister doing. She not the style girl can working by her self and find the money for the husband (the style girl you want to married is it, always asking money still the time you guys is broken up)
    Have some thing girl in the world , the style girl like to get money for the men they in date! But i have to tell you , it's not my older sister! Or it's just her a little time, it's mean SHARE, and she are not a style SAVE THE MONEY TO BE WAITING TO THE PEOPLE SHE IN DATE

    I write this messenger here , to my sister girl friend is her boss also TranThi NhaThy see (to let she don't think my older sister is liar , because she promise she don't come back with you , and now you make the people thing she want to come back)

    And i write this messenger here to make your mother understand what really style of my sister, and what my sister really want to : She want you to leave her!. Don't let your mother think she want you come back to her for some thing and after she kick you again
    it makes my sister become an unethical

    And i write this messenger for you. Because all the reason. I hope you can leave my older sister. (crazy , sick , hitting , bad luck , negative looking life style ... v... ...v) 
    I talk to my sister, now she scared you enought to thinking you will come back to KILL her for the LOVE!
    It's not good for you future , you still young , your mother and your familly still care about you!
    I hope you can find a new lover , i thing it's will be best , it's just Not my sister!
    Your old friend 
    Thanh Trà.













No comments:

Post a Comment