Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lincoln Hawk is my Brother, Rick Arnold.

Lincoln Hawk is my Brother, Rick Arnold.

  • Sun BinhPrivate_message
    What is this?
  • Visiting HCM

    Lincoln HawkPrivate_message
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    welcome
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    Are you related to Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal?
    http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com

    OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
    Kim FreemanPrivate_message
    oh
    Dan HendersonPrivate_message
    I was pretending to be Joey Arnold, but I read that the police of Vietnam kicked him out of Vietnam. I am talking about Original Oatmeal. Here is what he wrote as follows.

    The police in Vietnam kicked me out of my house without telling me why, which means it may happen again. I was not told why at all. If I try living at another apartment or hotel, this may happen again.

    .

    .

    Yours Truly,
    Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal. http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com/ .
    OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
    0-163-425-1695

    Yesterday, I fell off my bicycle (broke my 8.000.000 VND glasses) & I was told I have no work (for this month of July 2013) from a school I work teaching English for.

    .

    .

    That means less money.

    Later, the power cord to this laptop I use starting shooting fireworks. Today, a man sold me the wrong replacement cord for almost 400.000 VND. He will not give me a refund. I gave him the money too quickly. I showed him the problems and he laughed at me.

    A place tried selling me rice and chicken and rice to me for 60.000 VND, when it is suppose to cost around 15.000. I ended up giving them 30.000.

    After that I was riding my bicycle for the past 4 hours because I kept on getting lost, & I skip breakfast everyday, because I do not even enough money for rent right now and I have no where to go.

    .

    .

    .

    Smile.

    As I was riding my bicycle a few guys and girls said hello to me, which gave me a smile to my face, in the mist of this temporary storm. At the moment, I have no idea what I should do.

    I was not told why I cannot live in this room at this house in district Binh Thanh. I was not told when I have to leave. i do not know where to go. Here is my current address as following:

    .

    .

    The Never Ending Story in Never Land.

    Joey Arnold
    191/37b Võ Duy Ninh, phường 22
    Quận Bình Thạnh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

    .

    .

    .

    On top of this, it is my mother's birthday.

    Marilyn Mitchell. Oo Joey Arnold. Rick Arnold.

    Restore Main Street. Mea Omnia. Jen-jen Pableo.

    Live long & prospers.
    Sun BinhPrivate_message
    Lincoln, welcome to HCMC.
  • Evy NgoPrivate_message
    Change ur dns into 8.8.8.8/ 8.8.4.4 then u can use it. Hope this help
    Nhân Trần LêPrivate_message
    u can use " Cờ Rôm Cộng" Browser :)
    NickBitshull WorthsPrivate_message
    Hey. I downloaded ultrasurf.com. It's an over1Megabytes file and can be carried in USB. It will create a random proxy for you to access any blocked website. Foolproof to use.
    Sun BinhPrivate_message
    8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4 may not work at times.








No comments:

Post a Comment