Sunday, November 10, 2013

2 girls number HCM

Two beautiful Vietnamese women gave me their number just a few minutes ago in HCM, Vietnam.

In the United States, men dream of asking girls for their number. Only in Vietnam may you find luck like this; or is it only because I'm Joey Arnold, AKA The Original Oatmeal? What's the answer? You decide.

PLEASE SHARE THIS STATUS WITH OTHERS.

.

.

Let me tell you how this story began.

Once upon a time, my friends fixed the front breaks of my bicycle. Later, I slammed on my breaks in the middle of a highway intersection while surrounded by cars, trucks, and other motor-bikes in the dark, that is around 11 PM Sunday, 2013 November 10, Vietnamese time, which was some minutes ago.

When I pressed on the breaks, I fell off my bike. In other words, I got in an accident with myself. It is like tripping over your own shoelaces. It is like chasing your tail as a dog. It's like being afraid of your own shadow.

Immediately after falling onto the pavement and cement of the road, I jumped back up and unintentionally broke the wire that controls the breaks for my bike. Now, I have no breaks. I will continue riding my bicycle. I may not be able to get my bicycle fixed because I do not have much money.

Now, a minute after getting back on my bicycle, two Vietnamese models, on their one shared motorcycle, started trying to talk to me in Vietnamese. I tried telling them in Vietnamese that I do not understand or know the Vietnamese language, and yet they continued trying to talk to me. They asked me to pull over. One girl gave my bike a test-drive. They noticed that they could not fix my bike.

I told them my age (28 years old) in Vietnamese. They returned the favor by saying that they are around 24 years old. I told them that I was from the United States.

They asked for my number. After that, I told them that they are beautiful and that I love them. They smiled as we part ways.

.

.

For more stories, please join my number main Facebook group and club, which is called the Original Oatmeal Club.

PLEASE ASK OTHERS TO JOIN MY CLUBS, TO LIKE ME, AND TO ADD ME. PLEASE TELL THEM TO SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS.

THANKS.

JOEY ARNOLD
ORIGINAL OATMEAL

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.
STAY ORGANIC.

Vietnam Oatmeal. Joey Arnold Friends. Washing Hands. Rick Arnold. Marilyn Mitchell. Nicholas Littlejohn. Nhan Hong T. Oatmeal English Club. Restore Main Street Club. Oatmeal Writing Group. Tiffany Lo. Fellowship Youth Group. Charlene Jolly. Mea Omnia Club. Nguyen Phuong Dung. Trung Thanh Bui. Võ Thanh Phương. Pika Pika. Bach Thuy Duong. Nguyễn Bảo Sơn. Binhugo Nguyễn. Mymy Vo. Le Quoc Tien. Van Ha. Taelee Nguyễn Quỳnh. Z Coffee - Cocktail & Wine. Moc Cafe. Phuc Dao. Winny Phạm. Lò Mí Xoắn. Ngốc Xít. Phạm Thanh Quyết. Master's Cup Coffee House, Saigon, Vietnam. English speaking club - Tân Phú, Tân Bình, dist. 11, Gò Vấp, Bình Tân. Bon Journey. Nguyễn Bích Phương.

.

PLUS, PLEASE ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND.

I AM THE Original Oatmeal.

PLEASE SHARE THIS UPDATE STATUS WITH OTHERS.
  • Hoa Tam You are wrong. Which woman isn't same two women that you say.
  • Original Oatmeal What am I wrong about? Did I make any absolute statements or exact judgement conclusion, or is all of this mere observation? Was I judging? Was I making any specific universal racist bias stereotypical assumption, judgement, statement, at all? You know what I mean? Please do not read into this. Please do not exactly read between the lines. Do not misinterpret, misread, misalign from what I am actually really trying to say.
  • Tiffany Lo im sorry but can u plz move my tag Joey?












No comments:

Post a Comment