Monday, May 5, 2014

I could have saved Tiffany


I could have saved Tiffany from dying. I had a bad feeling about it before she died. I strongly felt that I needed to call her that Friday night before she died and I did not call her, but I should have. I regret not calling her.
I am haunted by her death.
you could not have saved her dude whatever that is the biggest bullshit thing i have ever heard not even her parents weren't able to save her and they were in the house... you are not the only one haunted by her death why do you think so many people are pissed off about this facebook..
i have people telling me all the time that it shouldn't even be up that people should leave it alone
and what did you delete oh idk the picture you posted to tiffanys wall yetserday that showed a group of kids in veitnam saying how you joey arnold is a english teacher... it was their this morning you deleted it.. so dont act like your stupid and that you dont know what im talking about... all i have to say is that you are pissing alot of people off who knew her..
and yes i am right because i have people telling me all the time
and feeling like a brother and actually being a brother are two different things... im sure micheal doesnt consider you a brother
about an hour ago
Micheal was my friend when we were younger. I didn't exactly delete what you think I deleted. You are misreading things. What people want is not always what they need. We can always save people. Do not tell me that you are not haunted by the death of Tiffany. People should not forget who Tiffany is.
16 minutes ago
omg your trying to get people to add her on add me anerica their comments add me tiffany.... its not tiffany all you mother fuckers are stupid!!! your disprespectful as fuck if you weren't you would respect the family's wishes not make it worse your stupid
its funny the pages your trying to add is nothing but nasty ass people..
just wait until i tell my uncle don what your doing
and my cousins they will all be pissed
they already know
Don and teressa already know
you do not know me that well
i knew tiffany more than I knew you
it is too bad
it seems that you are like an enemy to me
you seem to hate people
networking is important
sharing inspiration is important
tiffany is a symbol of inspiration
tiffany is like the mono lisa smile

3 comments:


  1. bài viết rất hay, rất hữu ích cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ
    mọi người tham khảo thêm các mẫu ghế massage mới nhất ở đây nhé
    ghế massage nội địa nhật
    ghế massage toàn thân nhật bản

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bài viết rất hay và hữu ích .cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ.
    mọi người tham khảo thêm mẫu ghế mới nhất ở đây nha
    khóa cửa vân tay samsung chính hãng
    khóa cửa vân tay samsung
    khóa cửa vân tay
    khóa cửa vân tay tại hà nội

    ReplyDelete