Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CS deleted my Account twice in 2013 for no reason.



Couch Surfing keeps logging me out of my account for no reason. I need some help. Please email me at OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com Original Oatmeal. The Page of Joey Arnold. Joey Arnold. Joey Arnold.

Plus, Couch Surfing deleted my accounts and profiles on it twice already between January and March of 2013. I had to make a new account after that. I gave Couch Surfing lots of money to verify my account.

Couch Surfing needs to fix these problems. Couch Surfing is harassing me. CS is doing really bad things to me. I will continue to write about this and share this with everybody until Couch Surfing seeks to rectify these problems. Please talk to me about these things. Please restore my Couch Surfing account:

http://CouchSurfing.org/OriginalOatmeal  

No comments:

Post a Comment