Sunday, May 26, 2013

Cops Arrested Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal







  1. I might be in jail for the next few years for crimes I didn't commit. I was actually in jail for two weeks back in July 2012. If you don't hear from, it will be because I was thrown back in jail for things I didn't do.

    My dad's (Don Rasp) girl friend, Robin Baker, was yelling at me & then called the cops on me. They arrested me & forced me to pay over $600 (six hundred dollars) on an attorney I did not want. They also forced me to plead guilty or else. If I did not plead guilty, I was going to be in prison for over a year.

    Last night, Robin was throwing dishes at me. She was pushing & hitting me. My father was trying to hold her back. She went into my room & almost threw my TV out the window. My dad had to drag her away.

    She was yelling at me for hours last night. Almost every night, for the past year, Robin has been yelling at me. This also shows you how messed up the United States is.

    Back in July, she was trying to fight me too. I calmly told her to go to her room. That is when she called the cops & had me arrested for sexual harassment back in July.

    I almost never escaped jail. I was going to be eaten alive. I was completely innocent. But the cops did not care. Nobody cared. America is falling apart.

    I was trying to do my laundry this morning before church. She went at me & tried throwing my laundry outside into the rain.

    Robin told me that I cannot do my laundry, eat food, or live there. I told her that my father told me that I could do all of those things. Robin then said she going to call the cops on me & throw me back in jail.

    I then was scared to death. So I ran off to church. The whole time I was at church, I was scared out of mind thinking that the cops were going to come into my church in Dilley & arrest me.

    Because I was forced to plead guilty when I was in Jail in July, I am on bench probation. I was going to be homeless if I ever escaped jail. I was not suppose to have any contact with Robin, who is the alleged victim.

    That means I was going to be homeless if I ever got released from jail because I could not live back at home because Robin lives there. In other words, I was not allowed to have direct contact with Robin.

    In other words, no contact is kind of like a restraining order.

    My attorney pleaded to the defence attorney (DA), which got them to change that deal to no offensive contact with Robin.

    This means that Robin can call the cops any time she wants & make up a new story about me & have me arrested & thrown back in jail for a few years.

    So, if you do not hear from me in a while, it will be because Robin Baker threw me back in jail for things that she did to me.

    I will miss you guys. See you in a few years. Because I seriously might be banished to prison really soon. Bye. Take care. Oatmeal Joey Arnold. My fan page is here atThe Page of Joey Arnold.

    PS.

    I may never be online ever again.

    So please spread the word about Oatmeal to everybody for me.

    Because with Oatmeal in my Bowl, is Jesus in your Soul?
    626Like ·  · 
  2. THE OBAMA LIES
    “I promise that I support traditional marriage-1 man-1 woman.
    “I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.
    “I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.
    “I will allow 5 days of public commen...See More
    11Like ·  · 
  3. Obama signs new Executive Order expanding Homeland Security mission in the U.S.

    On Oct. 26, President Obama signed a new Executive Order which expands the role and scope of Homeland Security in states and areas across the country. This ord...See More
    11Like ·  · 
  4. "America needs more than hope. It needs leadership. That is why The Post today endorses the candidacy of Mitt Romney for president of the United States.
    "Obama says he inherited an economic mess, but he’s done nothing to fix it. Borrow, spe...See More
    Like ·  · 
  5. Rhetorical questions, of course. Republicans blocked Obama/Dem bill to eliminate oil subsidies earlier this year. See link in comments below.
    Like ·  · 
  6. Barack Obama Zings Donald Trump on 'The Tonight Show'

    Watch the video: http://huff.to/RKqLTB
    Like ·  · 
  7. "Governor Romney's argument is, we're not fixed, so fire him and put me in," said Clinton. "It is true we're not fixed. When President Obama looked into the eyes of that man who said in the debate, I had so much hope four years ago and I do...See More
    1Like ·  · 
  8. Even CNN says the math in Obama’s economic plan doesn’t add up. LIKE if you are tired of Obama’s budget lies!
    12Unlike ·  · 
  9. Joey Arnold likes an article.
    www.examiner.com
    On Oct. 26, President Obama signed a new Executive Order which expands the role and scope of Homeland Security in states and areas across the country. This ord
    Like ·  · 
  10. LIBYA via Judge Andrew Napolitano: "Former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty were part of a small team who were at the CIA annex about a mile from the U.S. Consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When...See More
    1Like ·  · 
  11. Joey Arnold likes an article.
    www.theblaze.com
    Back in September, radio personality Howard Stern highlighted an often overlooked aspect of the average voter-- namely, that they tend to feel strongly about the candidates they like and dislike, but know very little about what the candidates actually stand for. In a new video by "We Are...
    Like ·  · 
  12. New Obama Ad Compares Voting for Him to Losing Virginity
    http://bit.ly/VNXjlZ

    We WISH we were making this up. According to the advertisement, when it comes to voting, "Your first time shouldn't be with just anybody.."

    'LIKE' and 'SHARE' if you agree --> The media should call this as it is ---> INCREDIBLY demeaning to women.
    1Like ·  · 
  13. About says it all after the Obama interview on KUSA.
    2Like ·  · 
  14. If ever I have seen an endorsement for Obama that tells me to not endorse him, then this is it.
    1Like ·  · 
  15. The United Nation is going to make sure Obama wins the election. That is why they are overseeing the votes.

    If sixty percent of the United States vote for Romney, then the electoral college could still pick Obama over Romney. Do you call that democracy? The UN is going to do their best to keep people from voting for Romney. Most countries want Obama over Romney. Israel's enemies want Obama over R...
    See More
    11Like ·  · 
  16. A lot of people know that I was all over the Benghazi mess as it was developing, along with the other attacks we suffered during the 9/11/12 attacks.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=419324234783126&set=pb.307188559330028.-220752000...See More
    12Like ·  · 
  17. " Where's CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, MsNBC, New York Times ?"
    Via - John Tydlaska Jr. - The MIA misconduct cost the lives of Glen Doherty & Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs, Sean Smith, Information Officer, & U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chri...See More
    Like ·  · 
  18. The United Nation is overseeing our votes because they want to make sure Obama stays President for another four years.
    The United Nation is overseeing our votes because they want to make sure Obama stays President for another four years.
    21Like ·  · 
  19. The United Nation is overseeing our votes because they want to make sure Obama stays President for another four years.
    1Like ·  · 
  20. Father Of Slain SEAL Tyrone Woods Accuses White House Of Murder

    On Friday’s “America Live” on the Fox News Channel, Chip Woods, the father of slain Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods said the lack of response from the Obama administration on Sept. 11...See More
    Like ·  · 





















No comments:

Post a Comment