Friday, April 26, 2013

Go Vap District (Quan)


Hien NguyenPrivate_message
It's very easy, you can go to PNL st by bus no 152. That is the last bus station.
Thien AnPrivate_message
shoul take the taxi, it is quite close
Queen NguyenPrivate_message
Very easy around 100,000 - 150,000 vnd (5-8 USD ) ^-^ Cheers.
It only takes an hour or less to walk there. I could find the roads for you on Google Maps. I live at the Saigon Backpacking Hostel on Pham Ngu Lao. I peddle my mountain bicycle to the different districts in Saigon teaching English. I don't have a motor bike. I do not recommend spending tons of money. I bought my $100 USD bike in district 4 like 3 weeks ago but it got a flat tired this week and last week. Had it fixed twice for apx 10.000 VND.

Liberty is expensive. It is close to my hostel. there will be tons of motor-bikes and taxis to choose from at the airport. Go with the cheapest option. Just throw some money at them and if they take your money then hop on or hop in and once you get there, say "Thank you" and walk away and do not give them more money, even if they beg for more money.

The bus is around 5.000 - 10.000 VND for a ride. A Motor Bike Ride is around 10.000 - 100.000 VND and taxi is sometimes more expensive than the motor bikes and sometimes cheaper. I would rather just walk or find my own bike.

How much is Liberty per night?

My hostel is $6 USD per night.
Not far, you can take the taxi for more convenient
Ruth JPrivate_message
A taxi is more like 200,000VND and would take about 20-30 minutes. The bus is obviously cheaper and would take you to Ben Thanh market which would be a 10-15 min walk to Pham Ngu Lao. If you take a taxi, go for a Vinasun or Mai Linh one and/or you might want to walk across to the departure terminal for less chance of being scammed (sadly that does happen with some companies).
Original OatmealPrivate_message
Stay at a hotel in a different district to save money. The airport is close to the Go Vap District where many things are much cheaper over there. You can still eat well and have fun over there.
http://facebook.com/OriginalOatmeal
http://tagged.com/OriginalOatmeal

OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com


(84) 0-163-425-1695

Skype: Original Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment