Friday, April 26, 2013

Games


Can we play basketball?
Khang NguyênPrivate_message
cool, I'm in, for Etienne and Adrien :D
Phuc BuiPrivate_message
Hi Tan!
We forgot the time!
Should the time be 6:30? or 7?
Phuc
What kind of games? We should play basketball.
Hieu Tan NGUYENPrivate_message
@Joey: I think we shouldn't play basketball coz some of us (like me) can't play. We'll try it another time. The games are some kind of funny and warm up games, so come and find it
@Khang, Phuc: You're welcome, the time isn't fixed but try to be on 6PM (or 6:15PM) because after that you're difficulty to find your team.
Candy SnifPrivate_message
Sound cools, I ll join with both of you..,So excited hehhee
See you guys soon oh yeah =))))
Phuc BuiPrivate_message
Ok cool!
I will come and join then!
Phuc
Tran Trung KienPrivate_message
Can you the exactly time so that people can come on time. do i need bring somethings?
You cannot learn how to play basketball if you never try to play basketball. Try new things. I can teach you how to play basketball. It is a lot of fun. Do not make excuses for why you cannot do certain things. It does not matter how good you may or may not be at something, like practising English for example. Practice makes perfect. Never say you cannot do this or that. Always go after learning new things. If you really want to do something then you go after it.
Hieu Tan NGUYENPrivate_message
@Joey: I agree with you but maybe we need to try it latter!
@Kien: 18:15 today 24/04/13. You don't need to bring anything special, but if possible please bring some old magazines or newspapers for games and for sitting down.
Thien AnPrivate_message
Can I a new one join? and where is the place in D1?
@Phuc:Please text me via skype if possible Phuc

No comments:

Post a Comment