Sunday, November 24, 2013

Yeah

  1. WANT TO BE MY STUDENT?
    Bạn có muốn trở thành sinh viên của tôi, không có? Tôi có thể dạy cho bạn nhiều hơn tiếng Anh.

    CAN I BE YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER?
    Tôi có thể giáo viên tiếng Anh của bạn?

    WANT TO KNOW MORE?
    Bạn muốn biết thêm?

    .

    .

    CALL MY MANAGER: Joo Nguyen
    MOBILE: 090-312-4615
    EMAIL: FYG.ENGCLUB@GMAIL.COM

    Gọi người quản lý Việt nữ của tôi, bà Nguyễn Joo. Cô biết Việt Nam. Bạn có thể hỏi cô ấy về Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh của chúng tôi. Bạn có thể nói chuyện với cô bằng tiếng Việt. Cô ấy biết tiếng Anh, quá.

    .

    .

    MY NAME IS Joey Arnold
    MOBILE: O163-425-1695
    EMAIL: ORIGINALOATMEAL@GMAIL.COM
    SKYPE: ORIGINAL OATMEAL

    .

    ADD Original Oatmeal
    LIKE The Original Oatmeal
    JOIN Original Oatmeal Club

    .

    .

    http://MeaOmnia.com/o
    http://YouTube.com/OriginalOatmeal
    http://Tagged.com/OriginalOatmeal
    544 Vo Van Kiet Q.1 HCM VN

    .

    .

    .

    PLEASE SHARE THIS
    Xin vui lòng cho người khác

    COPY AND PASTE
    Sao chép và dán này

    TELL EVERYONE ABOUT ME
    Nói với mọi người về tôi
    Unlike · ·
  2. This club thinks that I am a bad man. The people of the TOI TU HOC English Club told me that I was special and not friendly. They said that they refuse to talk to special people. They rejected and kicked me out of their club.
    Unlike · ·
    • Huynh Bao Tran That happened?
    • Huynh Bao Tran Why they thought you like that? You should know.
    • Candy Nơ What ? They thought you like that ? What happen ?
    • Love An you are good man . i believe you . dont forget what i say!
    • Nguyễn Quốc Chỉnh · 8 mutual friends
      Hi Original Oatmeal! I'm Chinh, a founder of TOI TU HOC English Club, I'd like to make clear that "you were not kicked out of our club" (please be sincere when commenting your status). We were very polite to say that "At this present, we have enough foreign teachers to organize our club". Thanks for understanding! Wish you have good health.
    • Nguyễn Quốc Chỉnh · 8 mutual friends
      I met you once in HOLA's got Talent Event (last Sunday, November 17th) in Green Live Coffee Shop. It's not easy to judge a person nice or not by meeting once or twice. It takes time to consider what kind of a person is. Regards!
    • Original Oatmeal It seems that a comment above suggests that I am not a nice person, as in not friendly enough. It seems to say that I only care about myself, that I am special, that they don't want to talk to special people.

      It also suggests that you have too many foreigners. I don't understand how there can be too many foreigners. I don't understand why foreigners would have to pay money to learn something that they already know enough of, and that is English. From a marketing and business standpoint, it is profitable to get as many native English speakers as you can because you can attract more Vietnamese people that way.

      However, you have to try your best to draw in the foreigners. You should add incentives and get them to come somehow. When you make a foreigner pay, you are belittling the value and worth of the foreigner. You are telling them that they are not exactly welcomed.

      You need to remember that foreigners can stay in their own country. They need motivation to come. You can't inspire them if you are treating them like dirt. You have to be careful.

      Do not take this as personal attack towards one person. I am writing this for everyone in the world. Please consider my words, dear readers.
    • Ngô Cát Tường · Friends with Natsumi Rie and 1 other
      So you only care about the payment, right? Native speaker or not, you're not working for us. It means if you wanna join, you pay, it's equal for everyone. Or if you wanna join as a guest (it means you don't have to pay or you will be paid), you may ask and then we will invite you nicely. You only say that you are NATIVE SPEAKER and because of that we have to welcome you and pay you. So, you know how "special" you are.

      Opps, I forgot to tell you, I'm the one who banned you on our page. Why are there so many clubs refused to hire you? Ask yourself.
    • Original Oatmeal Ngô Cát Tường, why are you player-hating?
    • Ngô Cát Tường · Friends with Natsumi Rie and 1 other
      I don't hate you. I don't even know who you are, and I don't care. I work for my school and I do the best for it.
    • Nguyễn Quốc Chỉnh · 8 mutual friends
      In my opinion, we should not spend time for chatting on facebook like this. It won't lead to anywhere! In short, we had Mr Danny (our foreign English Trainer) to host our English Club. Other foreign people are warmfully welcomed to our club if they meet our suitable requirements (the value, personality and skills). Regards!
    • Original Oatmeal Did I ask for money?
    • Ngô Cát Tường · Friends with Thong Hoang and 1 other
      You didn't ask for money, you mentioned that other clubs or whatever that you worked for, they paid you, instead of you paid for the ticket to join.

      As my boss said, this debate will lead to nothing. So if you're really special, prove it, then we'll c
      ...See More
    • Original Oatmeal I wrote that other clubs ask me to pay, just like your club. Please learn how to read English better. You have been misinterpreting my English. You guys are saying that special people are not welcomed at your club.

      However, now, you are daring me to prove to you how special I really am. Why would I want to prove to you that I am special when special people are not allowed at your money making scheme thing?
    • Original Oatmeal
  3. Am I friendly? Am I not friendly? The TOI TU HOC English Club told me that I am not friendly. They have never met me before. However, they are assuming things about me. A similar thing happened yesterday with the Saigon American English Club.

    The Drink&Talk English Speaking Club does not seem to be interested in having native English speakers. It seems that I was also not welcomed at the Grace Cafe Saigon or even the Master's Cup Coffee House, Saigon, Vietnam.

    Since 2012, while I've been in Vietnam, students ask me if they can practice English with me. Sometimes, they come and sometimes they don't.

    People tell me they want to be my friend. They tell me that I am a good teacher. They tell me that they want to see me again. They tell me that they will help me find students, housing, things, friends, girlfriends, other things, work.

    Later, they disappear. Sometimes, I find them and ask them what happened, and they tell me, in one way or another, that they actually do not like me. They do not want to see me ever again.

    If you do not like me, then why did you say that you like me? That is called lying. Why did you say that you want to see me again if you do not want to see me again?

    A Vietnamese girl borrowed 4.000.000 VND from me. That was back in June 2013. I am not sure if she will ever pay me back. I thought she was my friend. She said she was coming to Saigon. She lives in Hanoi. I knew her. I trust her. She said she lost her wallet. Another girl stole another 4.000.000 VND from me. The Tan Van Foreign Language School, in the Go Vap District, stole 60.000.000 VND from me. The New Star Language Center, in Bac Ninh, Vietnam, stole over 20.000.000 VND from me. This list goes on and on. Joey Arnold.

    The moral of the story is that you should be more honest.

    The truth will come out eventually.

    If you lie to me, I will seek to reveal just that.

    I may just find the truth someday.

    No sense to delay it.
    Like · ·
    • Van Ha Poor you. You must think carefully before you lend money to some one.
    • Maria Stella Estillore Cardente Maybe youv'e met those racist kind of people why w0nt u go back to your country? Your in such a worst situati0n..may God keep you safe.
    • Tuyen Hoang Poor you, Joey! Maybe you should be much more carefully when you want to make friend with someone. If they are your true friends, they never mention about borrowing money from you - this is my experience, dear.
    • Nhan Hong T You are becoming Persona Non Grata. I wouldn't give it a damn.
    • Ha Huong when I read your story, I wonder, Why do you see the unlucky things instead of receiving all of nice thing. Don't set completely believed on everyone else beside youself. Cherish
    • Kim Ngan Nguyen so sad to hear it.
    • Original Oatmeal Should I return to the USA, no?
    • Ha Huong I don't think so
    • Maria Stella Estillore Cardente Original Oatmeal if your not happy in Vietnam its beter to go back in your country...
    • Mai Thoa I know all things that you say,above all,be carefully about belive one person! you are a friendly people
    • Cúc Nguyễn don't be sad.i don't think so.because for me you are the best you will get it in one day. come on my friend
    • September K Moler You are a kind person and it seems people are taking advantage of you. Just be more careful.
    • Chi Tran hmm poor u but just think what they got from u, god will send u more than that just enjoy every moment in life, some gud, some bad, it's called life
    • Original Oatmeal Dear readers, thanks for reading. Thanks for being readers, rather than followers of the word of mouth. Thanks for the kind words. Now, please remember that I am not trying to be too negative, or at least not directly. Instead, I'm trying to inform, educate, and help people see what happens. When life happens, you can make lemonade. I like lemonade. It is very sweet.

      I like my food like I like my women: sweet.
    • Rick Arnold I think you should keep trying too, maybe find a job doing something else for right now to make a living, just teach part time, and later on when you get better at teaching and steady students, you could go back to teaching full time, if you can make a living from it.
    • Maria Stella Estillore Cardente Yes.. When life turns sour stay cool and sweet..life is like lem0nade..
    • Original Oatmeal What should I try?
    • Le Quynh You know, if you focus of your trouble, trouble will come to you. I realized that you're focusing of your trouble. Why don't you concentrate on the good thing which gives you the lucky? Everything is around the Law of Attraction Good luck
    • Original Oatmeal It may seem that I am focusing on problems. It may seem that I'm being negative. However, I dare you to look past the outer-appearances of how this may look. There is purpose in what I write. I'm not simply complaining. I have said this many times in p...See More
    • Original Oatmeal
  4. Original Oatmeal. My Mother Marilyn Mitchell, married Larry Mitchell in 2012. Here is my Father Don Rasp. Sister Katie. Other People.
    Like · ·
  5. Original Oatmeal. Father Don Rasp, Katie, Rick Arnold.
    Like · ·

No comments:

Post a Comment