Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FOG is the RAINBOW to the RAIN











September 15 via mobile 

Look at this beautiful Oregon morning, Aubrey Bulkeley! Thinking about Oregon and Switzerland and home and missing someone to appreciate the fog with me!
Unlike ·  · Unfollow Post · Share

  • You and 12 others like this.
  • Aubrey Bulkeley What a beautiful sight to wake up to! I can feel, smell, and hear that morning fog  it's the perfect day to pull on wool socks, grab a blanket, pour some coffee, and soak in God's creation. I'd love to be sitting on your porch with you right now!! Be blessed today, friend!
  • Stephanie Bishop See, that's one thing I like about you. You get as excited about fog as I do.  wished you were here too!
  • Joey Arnold Fog is more magical and mysterious when you have the time to go exploring through the forest in the morning, but a little annoying when you are driving to work.











No comments:

Post a Comment