Wednesday, September 11, 2013

KANGAROO ENGLISH CLUB

(no subject)
Inbox
x

Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
4:09 PM (1 hour ago)

to ucchau_nhatban
I don't have certain college degrees or teaching certificates. I have been teaching English in Vietnam for the past 9 months since November of 2012.

Do you need an English teacher? I am available.

I have been teaching English in Vietnam for the past 9 months since November of the year 2013. I have been getting paid money to teach English to people of all ages of all skill levels, children to adults, ages 2 years old and up at cafes, schools, restaurants, centers, parks, houses, and even online on Facebook, emails, Couch Surfing, etc.

My name is Joey Arnold, the Original Oatmeal. Find me on Facebook. You can write to me there. Look up my name on Google, Youtube, and elsewhere. You can find me all over the internet. Contact me. I am available. I also know how to make movies, build websites, write, draw, build things, teach people about problem-solving, and many other things.
I am a fluent English speaker. I was born and raised in the United States. I know how to teach people how to play sports, basketball, video games, dancing, singing, social skills, English, history, math, philosophy, etc.


Joey Arnold
The Original Oatmeal





JOEY ARNOLD: TEACHER: WRITER: MUSICIAN: PRODUCER
ARTIST: INVENTOR: ACTOR: FILM-MAKER: WEB-DESIGNER: ATHLETE

MY SKYPE, EMAIL, FACEBOOK: ORIGINALOATMEAL@GMAIL.COM


CELL: (84) 0163-425-1695
THE KANGAROO ENGLISH CLUB
5:30 PM (2 minutes ago)

to me
Joey,

The answer to your inquiry is a resounding no.

But you knew that already.

Kindly cease and desist from emailing this organisation from here on in.

Craig Stephens
Director
KANGAROO ENGLISH CLUB
Linh Trung. Thu Duc.
HCMC.

VIETNAM.
Phone: 0967-929-031  (Tiếng Anh)
             0964-004-602  (Tiếng Việt)
https://www.facebook.com/thekangarooenglish.club



Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:09:59 +0700
Subject:
From: originaloatmeal@gmail.com
To: ucchau_nhatban@outlook.com
Original Oatmeal Gmail <originaloatmeal@gmail.com>
5:32 PM (0 minutes ago)

to KANGAROO
You are making premature judgments and assumptions that are fundamentally flawed. Your view of my attitude, perspective, mindset, goals, dreams, mentality, is misaligned with who I really am through what I really do in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment