Friday, April 26, 2013

Couch Surfing Deletes Me Too Often


Tran Trung KienPrivate_message
i don't know what happened with you. Wish you got some better things
Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
Thanks so much for writing to me.

OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
How much money should I pay for headphones?
Tony PhanPrivate_message
for buying headphone, the price is depends on the quality thath u want. Take a look on stereoshop.com.vn

one more thing, 240.000đ for 8 kg laundry is deadly expensive. 1/3 of that price is ok
Phuc BuiPrivate_message
CS don't delete the profile of people who don't do anything wrong!
So you should know that, if you do something wrong, you will be deleted.
Don't blame on anyone for your problem!
Look at what you've done 1st!!
Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
Peter Phuc Bui, why did you block me on Facebook? Why are you harassing me and telling my mother lies about me? I did not do anything wrong on Couch Surfing. I have talked with this website many times and they admit that I did not do anything wrong but then they never tell me why or how my account keeps on getting deleted for no real reason. I was never told why my account was deleted 3 times already in 2013 alone.


Find me on Facebook and Skype with my email:

OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
Phuc BuiPrivate_message
Stop putting me into any problem of yours!
I blocked your facebook because I don't wanna deal with you anymore!
So stop it!!!
And leave me alone!
Schou and SisiPrivate_message
Just because you're spamer with some horrible stories and comments =P
Austin UptoNoGoodPrivate_message
*grab popcorns*
Joey ArnoldPrivate_message
Peter, why will you not leave me alone? I did not do anything to you on Facebook. You jump into conversations that I have with other people. You say things that are not true. You strongly believe in whatever that is in your head and you do not listen to my side of the story at all. People who call me spam are people who do not understand how the world works.

OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com
Phuc BuiPrivate_message
... No clue to talk to you!
From now on, totally ignorance to you!
Enjoy life!
The end.
Bye!
Original OatmealPrivate_message
Do you want to be my friend?
AshardDeen99Private_message
Lol, you're getting a lawyer? are you avin a laugh then?
Original OatmealPrivate_message
I am not a spammer. There is a fundamental difference between rerun stories and continuous ongoing stories that life gives us. Sometimes, in life, things are ongoing. Stories are not resolved instantaneous as they are in children fairly tales. They take time and money and energy. FB: OriginalOatmeal@Gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment