Monday, June 3, 2013

Americans Suck, says Matthew Jolley




Kim FreemanPrivate_message
Matthew Jolley, 


stop 

mocking!












Matthew JolleyPrivate_message
Right-on 
NaNguyen ; ) 


I just logged-in to CS 

for the first time in a while 

to check out the top posts... 






I've checked out 

the CS pages in a few countries 

when traveling through, 










and have never 

seen so much negativity 










as I do 

on the HCMC CS page :( 







Cheers to those who 

warned us all and shared their stories on the novel-length posts dedicated to this schmuck --but I sincerely 







hope this subject 

on the American-weirdo-






roaming-Vietnam 

burns itself out soon, 










and the next time I check back on CS 

the top posts are regarding summer BBQs, water fights and beer invites with un-crazy, non-agro types ; ) (did i just make a closing rhyme?? Sweeeeet, ha)






Kim FreemanPrivate_message
You cannot kick people off websites. People can come back. People are like weeds. Pull out the weeds, but just wait for the annual cycle. It keeps on coming back. People are like cancer. It spreads. You may take our lives but you can never take our freedom, says Mel Gibson, in Brave Heart, not to be confused with the Passion of the Christ.

Parents can never force their children into obedience. We can never make other people do what we want them to do. When people make poor decisions, it is not always our fault. Bad children are not always the products of bad parenting. We should love others & be there for others, even when they are not there for us. We should let people use us. We should let people abuse us. That is what love is all about.



Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
Oh, what nice word are! i know, I know that you are talk about yourself, you are those kind of thoses people Joey, Bob, Kim... Haha weeds, cancer. I am not stupid to let you use me and the others people again. Go to use your mom and dad.
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
1 Corinthians 13.
Benny TrinhPrivate_message
you are fighting more... haaaaa
Sinia PeachPrivate_message
i totally agree with you Nanguyen!its not worst following him all day and trying to fight with him in the public website, many wonderful things to do instead of staying at home and watch out him.Though i know nothing about him and have no idea about the reason,they hate him but i think its nt fair when many people against only him.
Benny TrinhPrivate_message
because he did many dumb things against some and blame the Vietnam government unreasonable.
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
He did not do those things.
TGBK .BATAPrivate_message
Guys, you just 'report abuse' for person who created a fake profile to CS Team. Then let them work as they should.

No 12 about TERMINATION. https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/terms

No 7 about Don’t Create More than One Profile https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/guidelines

"Reporting violations of Be Considerate and Respectful. If you feel another person is violating this policy with respect to you or your content, you should use the Flagging or Report tools available next to posts and Events. You can also contact our Support team"

Happy couch surfing!
Kim FreemanPrivate_message
Unless when Couch Surfing illegally deletes your account & apologizes afterwards.
TGBK .BATAPrivate_message
I think 'illegally deleted' is your 'favorite words'. Welcome back Joey Arnold.






  • An TranPrivate_message
    I agree with you, I think it is a crazy fighting, delete his account, then he opens new one, delete then open, delete then open ... and finally you doubt this account, that account was him. I think it's so terrible.
    Phuc BuiPrivate_message
    Well, we tried to stop!
    But even when his account is not deleted, he still creates a new one, and keep spamming around...
    There was a time he spams around with 2 accounts at the same time!
    An TranPrivate_message
    I think you can't stop him, he can spam with 2 accounts so do you think he can have 10 accounts to spam? you can't find his accounts everyday, and doubt which was his accounts, just ignore him. Someone who met him can post their story on CS, but do not delete his account because you delete one he create 2 account, and specially do not doubt which account was him ... I think it's no meaning and what happen if you doubt wrong accounts?
    Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
    Haha, we are not fighting! Just want to make people be careful. You should know everything than comment on people's business girl. You dont feel crazy when you keep typing" you dont know" but still complaining of what we are doing?
    NaNguyenPrivate_message
    I don't know . . it means i don't care . . .And thats all.
    cindy phamPrivate_message
    if you dont really care. You wouldn't create this post.
    An TranPrivate_message
    Tram Pham. I think it is a fighting because one is trying to stop, one is trying to continue. I agree with you that alert his guy, and be careful. I read your post and I know your feeling, you should post it soon. I chatted with this guy one time, when he asked about viet nam history, and I answered him very  detailed, but what I received like you, no thank, no care ... I thought I was stupid when I wasted of time to answer him, but it passed and I don't think about it more. But what I mean that is do not doubl another account. my account it is new too, I don't know anything to write about myself, do you think I'm that guy. what happen if another account which you doubt it was him and delete it?? will be my account the next one???
    Trâm PhạmPrivate_message
    An Tran, we can recognize his acct in anyway he change to a new one. About you, just say something  true and simple to make your profile. The reason why couchsurfing is different from the other website is people here they can help each other and trust each other. If somebody come with fake or empty prifile, they are easy to be kicked out of this community website.














  • Saigon to Nha Trang

    MONICA DPrivate_message
    Khang NguyênPrivate_message
    Hi Monica, you can go to Phương Trang bus station to buy a ticket to Nha Trang, I've been using its serive for several times and the quality is very good. The address is 272 Đề Thám, Phạm Ngũ Lão ward, District 1. As it takes around 6-7 hours from Saigon to Nha Trang, I suggest that you take a sleeping bus to there, price is 210.000 VNĐ. Anyway there are many bus brands in this area so you really have many choices :)

    I've been to Vinpearl Land last Tet holida. There 2 ways to the island, one is taking a ferry and the other way is by telpher :) Or you can swim there but please be careful with the sharks :P

    Have a nice and safe trip :)

















  • together we walk :))

    Tư BạcPrivate_message

No comments:

Post a Comment