Sunday, December 1, 2013

Competition

Friday 9:23am
Hello, are you an English teacher?
8 minutes ago
I've read your information, and intend to contact you to corporate with me in teaching since I have many students but not have time for them, and you're disapointed me by your action on my status
Why are you threatening me?
I'm not
You are making a conditional statement
You are accusing me of things that are not exactly true
The world is full of competition, and the rules that you speak of are not real.
You have been lied to about how the world works.
You have been brainwashed.
You believe that I am wrong for doing certain things.
Those are only opinions.
No, it's just like you walk into another one shop and tell with the customer there hey come to my shop bc I have a better price
That happens.
It happens everyday
Competition has those scenarios every single day
No, people will not allow you to do it
People allows everyone to do it everyday
That is impolite and not like friend action
Too often, we are not aware of it, but subconsciously it happens
You have been told and taught that it should not happen, but it really does happen
I'll unfriend and forget abt a problem-thinking person like you
You need to open your eyes and see what is really there
:)))
forgetting means that you have no heart
You may be just a kid or an idiot
I am posting this conversation onto my blog on the internet
Okay, let's do it
I'm happy if you do so
Let the world know who you are
And how you competive with the other
who you are
everybody competes
you are ignorant
of what happens
everybody is competing all of the time
i was offering honesty
not spam
please post this, on your facebook, and tag all of your students

1 comment: