Thursday, December 5, 2013

I Live In District 1 of Saigon, Vietnam



My name on Facebook is Original Oatmeal.

Add me on Facebook, if you haven't yet. Send me Friend-Requests and Friend-Suggestions. Tell your friends. Follow me on FB and on Twitter. Subscribe and watch my videos on Youtube. You can find me on Facebook and all over the internet. Just lookup my name. Google me. Just search for
Original Oatmeal

Call 090-312-4615 if you want to practice English with me.

I am a male native-English-speaking, white-skinned-looking, glasses-wearing, USA-American English Teacher & Tutor. You can learn English for free on Facebook at
Oatmeal English






We have English Clubs in District 1 of Saigon, Vietnam.

For more information, contact my female Vietnamese Manager, Joo Nguyen: add her on Facebook. Send her friend requests and suggestions. Write to her. Call her. If you want to know more, on Facebook, you can look up the
Oatmeal English Club



Check out my photos on Facebook.

I have been in Vietnam since 2012. You can see my adventures on my Facebook Fan Page. Just search for
The Original Oatmeal




My manager is Vietnamese. Contact her.

She is about 25 years old. She is fluent in Vietnamese and in English. You can write and talk to her in Vietnamese or English. She can tell her all about me and the English Clubs. Her Facebook is
Joo Nguyen

090-312-4615



Our club is at 544 Võ Văn Kiệt, phường Cô Giang, Quận 1, thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam, Châu Á
I am a teacher and a tutor of many subjects. You can come to our clubs. I can meet you ate coffee shops. I can come to your house. We can meet at parks. Add me on Facebook. I am here to help.



Contact Me

0163-425-1695

http://MeaOmnia.com/o

http://Tagged.com/OriginalOatmeal
http://OriginalOatmeal.WordPress.com

http://Pinterest.com/OriginalOatmeal

http://OatmealOmnia.BlogSpot.com

http://OriginalOatmeal.Tumblr.com


544 Vo Van Kiet Q.1 TPHCM VN






I have been teaching English in Vietnam since the year of 2012.

I have been a teacher since 1995.

I was born in the United States. I attend 4 different colleges. I have worked at schools, centers, cafes, shops, stores, restaurants, parks, clubs, houses, places, Facebook, Skype. My skin is white. I wear glasses. People think I am funny and inspirational.

I make movies, websites, books. I am a man of many talents. If you need anything, please contact me. Feel free to be my friend.



.


Google Me For More Information
I am the founder of Ironic Mystic
I am the producer behind Mea Omnia
I am a producer behind Restore Main Street



About Me

I have been in Vietnam since the year 2012.

I've been teaching since 1995.

I've been teaching in Vietnam since 2012.

I've been acting, directing, producing, making films, script-writing, inventing, designing, etc., since 1996.

I was born 1985, February 11, Monday 6 AM PST. I was born in Forest Grove, Oregon, United States.

I've been drawing & singing since 1989.

I've been writing since 1991.

I've been drawing comic strips since 1992.

I've been web-designing since 2001.

I've been playing guitar since 2008.

I've been playing piano since 1995.

I've been playing basketball since 1992.

I've been cycling on bicycles since 1991.

I am a Web Designer, Film Producer, Writer, Artist, Musician, Inventor, Counselor, Teacher, Tutor, Guide, Pastor, Guitarist, Pianist, Dancer, Singer, Inventor, Actor, Director, Cameraman, Philosopher, Missionary, Basketball Player, Athlete, Strategist, Comedian, and so much more.



Feel free to talk to me.

You can write to me. You can add me on Facebook. You can google my name. You can find me all over the internet. You can call me. You can email me. You can SMS text message me. You can find me. If you need anything, just come to me. I am here for you.












No comments:

Post a Comment