Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jobless And Stuck

 I've been teaching English in Vietnam for the past 9 months since November 2012. However, I've only been volunteering for the past 2 months of July and August 2013. I do not have certain college degrees and teaching certificates (TEFL, TESOL, etc), which means I am not qualified for any teaching job at all. If you want to talk to me, google my name, Joey Arnold, The Original Oatmeal.

I am stuck in Vietnam. I do not have enough money to return to the USA. I am running out of money. Are you in need of an English Teacher, Tutor, Web Designer, Video Editor, Actor, Director, Designer, Writer, Artist, Inventor, Counselor, etc. I am living in a shared room in district 12 for five hundred VND a month. I do not know if I can stay there. If the owner doesn't have a license, then the police may kick me out again for the third time, like they did in my rooms in Tan Binh and Binh Thanh. Feel free to find me and talk to me. I am even on Youtube.


http://MeaOmnia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment